• Home
  • About
  • Contact
online earning
online earning
  • Home
  • Features
  • _Multi DropDown
  • __DropDown 1
  • __DropDown 2
  • __DropDown 3
  • _ShortCodes
  • _SiteMap
  • _Error Page
  • Mega Menu
  • Documentation
  • Video Documentation
  • Download This Template
HomeHow To Make Money With Google Ads (2022) | Google Ads Se Dher Sara Paisa 💸

How To Make Money With Google Ads (2022) | Google Ads Se Dher Sara Paisa 💸

Blogspot November 10, 2022


Most people must have heard that you have to spend money on Google ads if you want traffic or views, or if you want to get your app installed. But, there is one more thing. If you want to earn through Google ads, then you can earn. How to do that? I am going to tell you the complete method step by step in this video to earn money through Google ads. One more thing, I am not talking about Google AdSense. I am talking about Google ads. Watch the video till the end to learn how you can earn money through Google ads. If you like the video after watching it, hit the like button and subscribe to the channel. Let’s move on to the video. If you don't know enough about Google ads, if you had never heard of Google ads before clicking on this video, then you can learn about Google ads through the video I will put in the 'I' button. I will also put it in the description. You can watch the video to learn what Google ads are and how it works. If you watch that, you will know about it in a better way. Then watch this video to understand it better. I believe there are three ways to make money using Google ads. I will tell you all three. The first way is CPA Marketing. It’s great if you have heard of it.We will learn about it further in the video. The second watt is affiliate marketing which you may have heard of a lot. The third way is selling products and services which are your own.Alright? It sounds easy what's going to happen. But I will tell to you step by step in this video. If you want to earn money by CPA marketing or affiliate marketing in Google ads, your first step must be to join a CPA marketing or affiliate marketing platform. Ax Bounty is the best for CPA marketing. And which is the best for affiliate marketing? There are so many of them. This is Amazon Associates Programme.You can join it. I will give all the links in the description. If you create videos or write articles in a particular category,...Let's say you create content about hosting websites, you can use Host Creators or Bluehost.How much do platforms like Blue host and Host Creators pay?$65 per sale. That means 4-5 thousand rupees per sale. There are so many like Flipkart.For now, we will consider Amazon, which I personally use. So we chose Amazon for affiliate marketing. After choosing Amazon, the first thing we have to do is choosing a product to promote. We will promote it through Google ads. We will also talk about it.We chose this MI Smart watch which is very popular.37 thousand people have rated is.It has a rating of more than 4 stars. It is a very popular and excellent product. The next thing we have to do is create a nice video or write a good article that we will upload on a website. I created a video, reviewed it, and unboxed it well. Then I promoted the video through Google ads. I spent Rs.1000 on Google ads. I got 5000 views for Rs.1000.With the rate of 20 pause per view, I got 5000 views. Now suppose, 25% of the 5000 people clicked on the link to MI Smart band worth Rest. 2500 given in the description.25% of people clicked on it.What's 25% of 5000? 1250 people clicked on it.1250 people are too much.25% is too much. That’s because...Let me give you two smart tips that you have to use while creating your campaign. Use them while promoting your campaign. That is, if you don't know how to make campaigns, I will give the link to the video 'How to promote YouTube videos with Google ads? ‘You can make it by watching that video.Alright? Now you have to focus on two things. First, when you will come to this point, you have to choose 'In-market audiences’. Here is 'In-market audiences’. Here you have to choose according to your product because these people are on YouTube or any other platform with the purpose of buying. They seek to buy something. When they will see your ad, there are high chances of them clicking and buying the product. We will choose and target the people who have come to buy a watch/smartband.Then you can also add the keywords. The video will be shown to the people who will search for the product. If someone searches for MI Smart band 5, they will find our video at the top. They will click on it.Then they will go to Amazon. After going to Amazon, 25% of people came to this page of Amazon. It is MI Smart band 5 page. How much of the 25% do you think will buy it? Let’s consider 5% of the 25%.1250 people had clicked. What’s the 5% of 1250? 62 persons. Our product is worth Rest. 2499.62 people bought it.Our commission is 5%.Why is it 5%? Amazon has declared a commission of 5% for electronics. At the rate of 5%, we will get Rs.125 per sale. We will get Rs.125.Sales will be 62.125x62It's Rs.7750.We had invested Rs.1000.That means that we have earned Rs.6750.I just gave you a small example. You can do it on a large scale or you can also keep it on a small scale.Alright? If you promote an expensive product and it sells more, you will earn more. It may vary. But the probability of incurring loss is ignorable. The probability of earning less than your investment is ignorable. All you need to focus on is creating a nice video. If the video will not be good enough, then...nothing will go right. So this was CPA marketing and affiliate marketing. What I told you about affiliate marketing, the same goes with CPA marketing. You can use Max Bounty. If we talk about selling your own product or service, let me give an example of Parker Warbeck, he has 1.55 million subscribers. He has so many courses. He sells a premium membership worth $997.It's too much according to him. A lot of people must be buying it because he targets so well. I see so many of his ads when I watch his videos. Then I begin to see his ads because he had built a custom audience that he targets consistently. He also does it on Instagram. I am sure that he must be earning more than he invests. So this is a simple way to earn money through Google ads by doing these things. By selling your product, by affiliate marketing, or by CPA marketing. There are more ways you can try out. All the information is available on the internet. These were my ways which I know work. They will definitely work for you too.


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Newer

  • Older

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Social Plugin

Popular Posts

Technology

3/Technology/post-list

Categories

Tags

Most Recent

3/recent/post-list

Random Posts

3/random/post-list

Most Popular

Menu Footer Widget

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact Us