Hi everyone guys welcome back, today we’re going to trade on quote trading platform, we’ll try all our strategies we’ve been using on pocket option platform on this trading platform. Today I’ll be explaining my each deal, we start with 10 dollars. I’ll be showing you which signals I choose to enter a deal, how to determine when to open a deal with higher and when with lower, in general you’ll get the point of my strategy after watching this video till the end, so you can repeat this result after me on your real account. We’ll be trading in a ladder shape, I remind you that it is the type of trading when we bet the whole deposit, eventually increasing step by step the amount of money on balance, it’s the maximum risk way of trading but I decided to take this risk and make my deposit some times bigger today, having 10 dollars originally, so I’m sure that it’s going to be interesting for you to watch. Let’s start trading right away and I’ll be explaining you while trading why I open one or another deal. Let’s start. The strategy for today is using Bollinger channel, so we go to indicators, see Bollinger bands, add it, and set 22 as a period which is important! And 2 here, click save. That’s it, we don’t need anything more than that, wall we can add RSI or stochastic now, let’s apply stochastic with basic inputs and well we’ve done. What do we see? Nothing on this chart yet, let’s open another currency pair. And here we see that the price was coming really close to the lower border of Bollinger channel and rolled back from its Bollinger lower and upper lines we’ll be using as support and resistance lines, so when the price reaches out of the upper border – we bet on lower, and when it reached out of the lower one we bet on higher. Stochastic is an indicator that simply confirms whether the price is oversold or overbought, so we don’t make any mistakes. So let’s find the 1st deal and I’ll open it.Guys lets open a deal with lower here, we start our trading. Firstly because we have a resistance line here, so if we catch the horizontal line like this – we look. Here we rolled back from it, here we rolled back and now we’re really close to the upper Bollinger channel, from which we’re supposed to open deals with lower. So the 1st deal, we bet all we have, for 1 min, with lower. Great the 1st deal is closed in a profit, not really confidently but still a profit, we get 8 doll of clear profit and btw stochastic confirmed this signal as well, because it’s in overbought zone, and when it’s overbought we bet on lower as the market is going to reverse sooner or later. Here we see some similar case, if we’ll manage to draw a resistance line with the help of horizontal line. So we take horizontal line and simply move it somewhere here, where we had the highest point of touch. It’s the resistance line. So we bet on lower from here as the upper border is really close and stochastic is also over bought. Guy’s great we get the reaction we wanted from the level, I mean the price rolled back down and as the deal was with lower, we earned. We go on. Here we conversely bet on higher, there’s an easy explanation. Stochastic is oversold, we’ve already touched the lower Bollinger border so run the way up is opened, we bet on higher. It’s just awesome! This is how our reverse happens, maximum confident green – in other words rising – candle, and we earn. We bet 59 do now, we’ve already increased deposit not bad, and we keep on trading. Here I open a deal with higher on same principles, as we’re near the very lower channel’s border, stochastic is also oversold so the deal with higher, on 1 Mingus just great! Another deal’s being closed in a profit, as I said in the very beginning the market is rather predictable so today I dared to trade in a ladder way. But don’t forget that even 1 mistake can make you lose your whole deposit so we do everything accurately. Guys lets open a deal with higher here, firstly there’s a touch with the lower border like from a resistance line, secondly stochastic is very oversold and we also have bull absorption pattern here, it’s a pattern when the candle is for example green and its bigger than the previous red candle. And this pattern’s being formed at the bottom of local or global trends, and means the trend’schange.so the deal’s with higher. So guys a small rollback was enough for us to get a profit from this deal, and this is what matters.192 dollars is our bet amount now, and we keep on trading. I want to bet on higher here as I see a really big tail at the bottom of the candle. And after this candle there’s a green one. So we bet on higher as the green candle means growth. So guys it’s what I talked about, a Deja candle was generated, and there was a rising candle after it.We take similar case this one, where there was a tail and a shadow at the bottom, and after that – a rising candle. The same thing here, we increase the bet amount till maximum again and look for the next signal. Well we can open a deal with higher here because there are particular rollback from the visual horizontal line, and I suppose we’re going to roll back from it now, and all the other things are fine. The indicator is oversold, and we broke through the lower line a long time ago. So we have less than 5 sec left till the deal’s closure, a rollback happens just on time, which allows our deal to be closed in a profit – 617 dolls guys the last deal literally, and we’ll summarize results. So guys the currency pair is ear\doll, similar case. We’re near the support line and the chart cannot go down, a horizontal level is somewhere here, and we’ve already rolled back from its lower border is close, the indicator is oversold, its classic you know. A really risky moment whew but the last deal is being closed fortunately in a profit. We have more than 1 000 dolled me remind you that we started trading with just 10 doll today! And if you knew this strategy – and after watching this video you know it – you can simply get the same result.Ofc the luck matters, the market is really calm today and predictable which happens not very often. Good strategy, rational analysis, calm market – and we made more than 100x to our originaldeposit.I hope this video was useful for your learning process.And if you want to get free signals for quote or pocket option platform from me – be sure to follow the link in description to my tag channel, meet all simple conditions and I’ll add you to my private channel where more than 300 members trade with me.That’s it for today, don’t forget to subscribe and out your likes, and I don’t say goodbye for long as we’ll meet really soon in my next video. But before you go – a quick reminder for my dear traders. If you’re a beginner, if you’re not really good at trading on binary options – I recommend you to watch the video right here.And if you want to start trading with profitable signals that have already been tested – follow the link to my tag channel in the description. If you want to be aware the most profitable and reliable strategies – watch the video right here! That’s it – bye.

.jpg)
0 Comments