Hi friends today I will share with you one of the easiest ways someone can make money online well I say easiest I don’t mean you will get rich in one month no but why it's easy simply because we don’t need to write articles and blogs we don't need to wait for Google to approve our site like after two or three months we don't need a lot of traffic as you’ll see right now anyone can do it if you’re a beginner expert anyone from anywhere on this planet you can do it.And you may see your profits maybe next week again I’m not promising you to be rich next month or make 1 000 per day want to be honest here let me share with you my numbers what I achieved with my case study to have an idea what to expect on the website I built I got around 3 000 visits or users per month the last 28 days and these are my earnings around 100dollars but honestly I didn't work more than 15 hours on this strategy so believe 150 dollars for 15 hours for 4000 or 3 000 visitors is good numbers especially for beginners what if you can get more than that so this is a start point and you can scale maybe two thousand dollars per month two thousand dollars per month and so on if you work consistently like three hours a day or four hours a day following this strategy but please do me one favor watch this video till the end as I will mention a lot of tricks and tips and things that help me succeed with this strategy so without wasting more time let's start with step number one we need to create website not a blog we don't have content please follow up the idea is somehow new special and do a lot of interesting things in this video so we need webhosting and one of the best services really I searched a lot one of the best services is hosting I think it's the best affordable web hosting for everyone you get 100 websites you get 100gigabytes of storage we get a free business email ultimate bandwidth frees cloud floor protection weekly backups free domain and don't forget the support 24 7 almost 100 uptime 30 days money back guarantee all these for really an awesome affordable pricing you can see here they are running a sale for three dollars per month all these for three dollars per month I will select this premium shared hosting plan to start so select and what's nice also about hosting that you can pay with anything you want credit cards paypal,googlepay,alipay and even crypto currency so you can pay with whatever service you want and don’t forget to enter the coupon code click on this link here have a coupon and write down h educate my special coupon for you to get an extra discount click apply and that's it or you can simply use my direct link in description below to get this direct discount so create your account get a hosting account and then log in to your account so this is my premium shared hosting from hostingerlet's start and set up the web hosting start I will skip this wizard and let’s build a new website select then I will select other it's not a wordpresswebsite we don't have a blog here we are going to create something else you will see right now simply here click start from scratch and now you need to Selecta domain name now we have two options existing domain and a new domain since the plan allows you to create a new domain for free please go with a new domain because we have a trick about the domain name I will tell you about it in little bit click on select now and you need to search for a domain name to add to host tinker now in my case I have adobe I will select existing domain will enter my domain name as I told you please in your case don't do this Selecta new domain and wait please to the end of the video because I will mention an important tip to succeed with this strategy so continue finish set up now just wait a couple of minutes for hosting to manage everything for you it’s automated and this is our hosting panel or dashboard here you can host website install add your email accounts your business emails manage your domains everything install word press and so on really great dashboard by the way softer we get the hosting we finished step one now we are ready to understand the concept what we are going to do with this hosting what we are going to do anyway in this strategy let's so the idea simply is about building a website not any website a tools website and they will show you know what I mean exactly bay tools website it will be a free tool where anyone can use it but the trick is that this tool will be automated in away when users uses this tool you’ll make commissions let me show you one example my example open your browser and go to fastdomainer.comthis website I created in like one hour you will see how right now this websites a tools website where people can search for domain name availability here so for example you will want to create website and you want to search for domain name so you go here and say my domain whatever you write a keyword and you search in one click this tool will tell you if this domain is available registered or not and will give you a lot of suggestions if it's not available it will be in red it's available it will be in green and people can click on buy to buy this domain directly from my website but when they click on buy look what happens they will go directly to website called name silo one of the top websites to sell domain names and they will buy through this website but you can see here it's an affiliate link and all this is automated so people are using a tool that helps them in something then in some way affiliate links are automatically inserted and automated in this website in a little bit I will show you a lot of other examples of course not everyone here will copy exactly the same website and do exactly the same operation no I will give you several ideas now on how to apply this technique maybe another niche in your website please some patience a lot of value is coming soon in this video so how I did this you may tell me now okay I’m not a developer I can try code or create such websites will take a lot of time and so on let me show you how exactly I did this and by the way this name silo just to show you again my earnings in this account this is my affiliate program manager and this is my earnings here total commissions and pending commissions so let me show you how I created this website simply encode canyon pup script if you search here for domain you will find this script domain skit let's open it and got live preview you will see now this is the script it's ready this is the script and this is my website I just changed the logo some colors and so on to make my own branding add some links and so unit’s easy by the way so what I did is bought this script you can see I bought the license 35 dollars only I bought it.And I hosted online I got some traffics you saw let's go back here to Google analytics this fast domineer the last 28days 3 000 users not too much and I got some earnings and this is how it works again not everyone here watching this video will go and buy this script exactly and host it and start you can do this maybe but in a little bit I will show you other examples and ideas believe it's really interesting that you can apply and make way more than that because you are going to use different strategy and different techniques and different affiliate programs so when you download a script or you create a script whatever you do if you click download now you will see this is the folder if you operate at extract you will see we have this upload file this is the file we are going to upload to host finger tour panel so we can launch our website but before we do this and host the website let me share with you the first trick for today if you notice the name of this domain is fast domineer it contains this keyword domain if you got Google now and search for this keyword you will see it has around 300or 400 searches per month and my websites ranking on top of Google for this keyword so if you can find a target keyword domain for your website it will be a great idea for other example if you go to see analyzer dot me you see thesis a website analyze your see it's agree tool also it's for me it contains this keyword see analyzer if you go here and search for this see analyzer you will see that my website is on top of Google to be honest with you I’m not 100sure that if you select a keyword in this way it will help you rank on top of Google directly but I think in my experience in the experiments I did it’s working for this website for fast domineer and now I got another keyword which is large file sender.com also bought a script for this domain if you go here and search for large file sender you will see it's getting around 5 400search per month by the way I installed this website today so I expect to rank next month with this keyword I will keep you updated don't forget the notifications and check my commit section for all results and updates show to do this simply we can use tools like eat super tools here go to keyword research it's a free tool you can use to search for keywords and check search volume or you can use umber suggest also you can use also for free you can go here to keywords keyword ideas and then write a couple of keywords for example in my case domineer again large file sender and you will get the search volume data per month you'll get your difficulty and then when you find ascertain keyword you just copy it and got services like fast domineer for example and search and see if this is available or not or you can simply use another service called instant domain search and search for this domain I took it so it's not available and you can start searching here for domain containing target keywords that you can rank for on Google I hope you got the idea so this is about the domain name if you find something with a keyword get it.And buy it inside hosting for free you have a free domain in the account now let’s do a demo and install the script inside hosting host it and run the website simply inside hosting your account go here to file manager and inside the public html folder I will upload the script file that I bought from code canyon this script by the way whenever you download a script from code canyon usually we have documentation and you can see the installation is somehow simple we just need to upload this zip file extract it.And create a simple database I will go here and click on upload a file here wear upload just wait a little bit then I will say archive to extract it.And here we are we extract the files let’s see what's next then it will tell you to go to the installation page so open a web browser then slash install and here we are we are almost requirements then the license you need to enter a partial code simply go hereto code canyon and in the downloads page beside any file you can see here the license code you just open it and copy the license process code and then use it here and continue the setup so we need to create database go here in hosting again and then click on my sq. databases and let’s create some database db1 anything user1and a password and create and now you can use this database inside your installation I don't want to waste lot of time in the installation because a lot of you may be using something else simply any script you download from here it will have documentation you can follow it and if you need help I’ll be here to help you and also you can join us on discord with membership so I want to focus now on the second important idea for today that will help you succeed with this strategy which is giving you other ideas other than this domain search I will help you with the ideas what we can build indifferent niches by the way we still have two things for today the ideas and how to get traffic to grow and get your first commissions so we are almost done but these are the most important topics for today so let's discuss other ideas let’s start with something called currency exchange open a new tab and got website called changely.com if you’re going to change the other products click on affiliate program you will see that you can earn up to 50of revenue from crypto crypto transactions and what's nice changed you will give you the tool built in tool that we can directly integrate in your website and I found this script here on code carrying also if you click on live preview go to widgets change you can build a website like this like this tools someone wants to exchange crypto let’s say bit coins with ethereal and he clicks on exchange then what happens this button will use your affiliate link you can see here in change get variety of tools directly also you can use therapy if you want to build a tool so whenever someone users exchange crypto inside your website inside your tool you will make a commission using changelyit's one of the easiest methods also to implement a tool and make commissions with this too let's say you are in the health niche please listen carefully in the health niche and you are promoting adage store or a click bank product if you go to dig store and let's say go here to marketplace let's say this one it's medicine something anything you want to promote some diets you can build a tool that will ask people severely questions and based on their answers you can predict which is the best product for them to buy so they will go through wizard and then you will show them the right products for them to buy I will give you an example on this if you go to host advice and go here to tools web hosting advisor they did something similar if you want to choose hosting for example you select the type of hosting like a blog then you say what comes you want word press small site and so on then at the end they will suggest the best web hosting for you based on your answers so it's a small advisor tool and at the end they will suggest a product with their affiliate link all these are ideas try to think about it and how you can apply in your own niche use your mind shake it somehow and get an idea and don't forget I can help you with this if you want join us on this school of the membership and we can chat together to find an idea that fits your niche so this is the first topic about different ideas search on code canon maybe here pup script tools or something and you can find a lot of tools here on this website try to find something that fits you maybe you tweak it a little bit maybe you hire someone to build your own idea and so on maybe developer you can build your own idea as did for age super tools and other websites so this is the first topic now let’s move to the most important topic for today which is getting traffic how we can promote this website okay I built this but how when you create a tools website like this one we don't have content we don't have a blog how to promote it how to get 3000 visitors per month which is not that big number before this the first thing you have to do is to add your website to Google analytics and Google search console sago here search for Google search console open the first link start now sign in if you don't have an account and simply click here add a property and add your website inside Google search account so for example this is my website you are going to go here continue and then simply it needs to verify this so you have different methods to verify thehtml file is the easiest just download this file and then go again to host niger your dashboard and then go to file manager again we are here the file manager and simply upload this file that Google gave you and here we are then you can simply click on verify and we are done ownership verified now Google will start indexing your website to show it on Google search results again go ahead toggle analytics and add your website to track your another text also I have gift for you you can go here to analytics at eight super tools dot command you can create an account totally for free to track your analytics in simple way you can see this demo here for eight super tools in the last three days I got one million 500 views we Cando the same for you if you want with this free tool sowed are monitoring and tracking our website now we can start getting traffic the first method is quota let me show you special tricks in quota if you go tocoral.com the first thing you have to does to create a website and optimize your profile make sure to make it clean choose an image and so on now how to get traffic from Cora is to target the right questions the first method is to search for your niche let's say in my case digital marketing and then click on the topic digital marketing and then go hereto most viewed writers and you will see here the top writers in this niche and follow them and see what questions they are answering so you can speak the top answers following these top writers okra in your niche the second method is when you search for questions on korma annually go here to questions let's say you open this question what are the metrics you have to check on okra the number of follows and the number of answers for this question if you have a lot of followers go and answer this question also you can click on these three points and click on the question log to see more stats like how many followers how many views is it updated like three hours ago we have a follow so find questions with a lot of followers with a few questions follow up top prices on Cora and replicate their work see what questions they are picking to answer to get the best out of cobra the second way to get traffic is to engage in forums like credit and other forums you can go to websites like find aforum.net I think and click here in the forum niches and check a forum in your niche and start engaging in this place to get traffic the third way I think you know it if not spread the word on social media create a twitter account Facebook account interest all these social media accounts create them and always share content to let people know about your tool also you can use some paid ads if you have a budget like Google display ads to do some brand awareness and to get some traffic to your website let me share with you know what I’m trying to do to get more traffic on this website what did is simply I created a small blog only three articles I picked specific targeted keywords like how to buy domain name this keyword and I’m trying to rank on top of Google with this keyword on this blog so I can also rank these two three blog posts and get some traffic see is also a good method to rank your website and get free organic traffic from Google and don't forget if you create something like this you can add also banner ads like this one these banner ads are also affiliate links you can monetize with banner ads you can get some more affiliate clicks and increase your affiliate conversions and what helps you to rank higher on Google and to get more traffic is to increase your website rank with backlinks if you're beginner and you want to learn how to get backlinks your first back links to your website what are my best methods it helped me get more than 200 000backlinks on my websites you can checkout this video here I hope you enjoyed this video if you have any questions’ ‘will be waiting for you in the comments section below and don't forget to use my coupon in the description to get special discount on hosting see you  later.