In this video, I'm going to show you how to earn  $13,089 per month for free with no skills using  digistore24 we're going to do that in five easy  steps but before we do that make sure to hit the  subscription button and the notification and to  give it a thumbs up because I'm going to be making  a lot more videos of how to make money online and  you don't want to miss that so let's go to work  all right let's go ahead and get going  here of course we're talking about  like I mentioned earning thirteen thousand  and eighty-nine dollar with no skills at all  this is for free using digistore24 this is going  to be a tutorial for beginners and also this is  going to be a digit store affiliate a marketing  course so to speak let's go ahead and go over  what are we going to be covering today now we're  going to be covering like I said five major steps  number one is how to promote the best digistore24 product affiliate marketing for beginners step  number two how to promote digistore24 affiliate marketing products without  a website step number three how to use a hack to  create a free digistore24 affiliate marketing  funnel this is a tutorial by itself that cost  probably a few thousand dollars step number four  how to create a digistore24 affiliate marketing  video without you recording anything step number  five how to increase your digistore24 affiliate  marketing commissions with emails you don't have  to write and you're going to want to stay to the  end of this video because I'm going going to give  you the entire affiliate business marketing for  dig store completely for free all you have to do  is just click few buttons and you could be making  affiliate marketing on dig store as early as today  but you have to wait till the end of this video  so I can tell you how to get it now we're going to  talk about digistore24 tutorial for beginners  overview because I want you to understand  what are we going to be doing ahead of time we are  going to go to dig store and we're going to obtain  the product after that I'm going to show you the  best free traffic we're going to build a bridge  page we're going to build an opt-in page then  we're going to go and build in an affiliate  marketing page you understand all this right  here from this point to this point is going to be  automated the prospect all they have to do just  click on one thing and everything from here to  here will be automated and I'm going to show you  all that let's go ahead and go to step number one  step number one is how to promote the best digistore24 product affiliate marketing for beginners  so let's go ahead and do that now all you have to  do is just go to digistore24.com and then you're  going to be faced with this right here all you  have to do is just click on register it's very  easy process to register I'm not going to go  through that, I'm going to show you how to pick  a winning product now I already done that all you  have to do is click on marketplace and then I have  clicked or I picked one now one thing you want  to keep in mind here now a lot of people don't  know because maybe they don't have a lot of  knowledge or I've seen some videos on YouTube  they don't mention this and people end up just  uh spinning their wheels for something that is  really ridiculous because it all you have to  do just know one thing okay now a lot of people  think okay this is better than this for example  or let's see this right here is better than this  well not really here's why if you take a look  here and you see the cancellation rate is 11%  right here is only 3 percent and if you take  a look and see the conversion or earning card  visitors which is the money that you get per  card or per somebody looking at your product  right here is 277 right here is 372. even though  this is higher on the rank but this is much better  and that's exactly what we're going to do now  if you want a little bit more information of  how to pick the right product on digistore24 let  me know and I'll help you to do that I'll probably  make a video on that so make sure in the comment  to do that let's go ahead and move on okay the  reason I picked this is because a lot of things  but there's a strategic way why I picked that so  when you doing the same thing you're going to be very  much successful more than likely I can't guarantee  anything right here there is a support page this  is very important for you to have this is has a  lot of resources that can help you obviously  the name of this product is over 30 hormone  solution that's the name of the product okay right  now we're going to talk about the best type of  advertisement that we're going to use with this  funnel now the best type of any advertisement  is basically is to tap into a prospect's native  environment and digistore24 affiliate marketing  free traffic that we're going to be using is going  to be related to the product that we are selling  and if you remember the name of the  product a sturdy hormone solution  so that fits best with Interest in case you are  wondering why Interest I'm going to give you  some examples here Interest is a search engine a  lot of people don't understand that when it comes  to search engine, they believe like they think  Google is a search engine it is a search engine  but Interest is also a visual search engine that  is dominated by females number two the monthly  active users on Interest is 416 million and this  is what we're going to tap into so you have to  think strategically exactly when you are marrying  your own affiliate product and the advertisement  to it number three 71 percent of Interest users  are female and our product is what female product  number four the monthly search  engine on Interest is two billion  a month now number five is like I  mentioned tap into a female prospects  in their own native environment and that's exactly  what we're going to do let us go ahead now and go  to step number two which is how to promote digistore24 affiliate marketing products without a  website okay what most affiliates do they actually  go to Interest and then what happens is that they  send somebody to their website and inside their  website there is uh the product that they want to  sell and it is time-consuming for any beginners  for affiliate beginners to create a website create  a blog create a store and so forth so our strategy  is totally different our strategy is basically  very simple is a hack so this is going to bring  us to step number three which is how to use  a hack to create a free digistore24 affiliate  marketing funnel of course this is going to be  a tutorial for digistore24 beginners so let's go  and get started now the hack is going to happen  or we're going to do it over Convert Kit which  is something I actually use and the first thing  we need to do is actually to pick a landing page  which they let you pick a landing page and they  also let you modify it as much as you want so the  best way to do that I’m going to go ahead and give  you this right here in case you want to create  I'm talking about this page right here in case  you want to create your own but I’m going to go  ahead and create one and the best way to do it is  to find something that is kind of like; clean like  this one and you can choose it and this is exactly  what we did now you can click on this when you  click on this right here what's going to happen is  something very simple it is simply going to give  you an option which is right here to replace this  image right here so you click on it and you  actually have a free when you click on splash  right here this is going to give you a a lot of  them so I already picked this one this right here  so this is the landing page and what  I did is I modified it a little bit  and now it looks like this over 30 hormone secret  all that good stuff I did a lot of work on it  now after you finish with that for example we  are still building your own affiliate landing  page you click on next step the next step is the  same thing you click on this image up here and  you go on replace that image I just want to  let you know also that if you have your own  image you can upload it as well or you can hit  splash right here and then you can pick your owner you can click on Instagram and go to Instagram  and use one so we're going to go ahead and do the  same thing here so what we are doing right  now we are creating what's called the bridge  and we're also creating the landing page at the  same time there is a very good reason for that  a lot of people missed that point so what I did  is I did that as well so if you go to number two  it's the same image continuity between everything  and then when they put their email address  okay what are you going to put what I'm going to  do is I'm going to show you exactly what are  you going to put so you can get credit for the  affiliate product that you are selling okay as I  promise you we're going to go back and we're going  to actually grab your affiliate link before I  do that I just let you know I just want to let you  know that we talked about how much you're going to  be making a month or how much is the possibility  for you to make a month again this is a disclaimer  I cannot promise you that you're going to make any  money the idea is that if you take $43.63 times 10  which is very very easy to do that means 10 sales  per day on Interest which is achievable and then  I'm going to give you a quick boost to that  that's probably going to 10x time that effort  that you have I'm going to do that later on but if  you do that and you calculate it this is going to  come out to $13,089 dollars you  got to be consistent with it and what you need  to do right now we are going to grab our affiliate  you grab it from here and then you copy it  and then you go back to the landing page that we  have created in just a few minutes and if you take  a lookup here where it says setting you click  on it and then up here what you want to do is  you want to click on redirect to an external page and  then you click and then you put your own affiliate  link you just paste it you just paste it right  here in this area and then you click save  and after it's done this is going to be hosted on  Convert Kit hosting not recommended most of the to  what they do is I'm going to go ahead and give  you another trick you can just click on setting  and then you can click get your own domain name  and then you can collect your domain name and  you can have multiple ones if you want to use this  and then you put your page right here now this is  much better because it accomplishes a lot of  trust when you do that because if you don't do  that it's going to be very difficult for the other  people when they look at the URL they're going to  see something kind of strange so this is the best  way I'm going to go ahead and put in the link down  in the description the one that I use and most  affiliates use as a matter of fact one of the top  affiliate marketers, you probably know him his name  is Pat Flynn he does use it so this is an optional  you don't have to I'm not trying to sell you  anything but I'm just trying to show you the way I  want to go ahead and show you where we add at this  point here's what we were talking about before  we talked about digistore24 we already found the  product we talked about it we also build the  bridge page opt-in page and the affiliate sales  page you're probably wondering how that happened  I want to show you exactly what already happened  but the only thing that we that I'm concerned  about or you should be concerned about is right  here what do we need to do on a free platform we  talked about Interest so what we're going to do  is create a pin we're going to create a value pin  a value pin is simply something that is going  to make that person a little bit more enticed to  click on it I already created the pin and  I want to go ahead and give that to you  as well the best platform for this is a  free platform it's called Canva.com  I'm going to give this to you in a way and then  all you have to do is upload it to Interest  and when somebody clicks on it they're not going  to go to a website or a blog they're going to go  into the landing page which is promising  them something much more powerful  than an actual blog or a website because it's  going to show on a video everybody likes a video that  video is going to explain a little bit more about the  product then it's going to entice them to go-ahead  and purchase and this is the best way about it so  uh keep that in mind when you are thinking about  that step number four how to create a digistore24 affiliate marketing video without you recording  anything so what we need to do is we need to go  here and take a look at our product up here if you  already noticed or maybe you haven't noticed that  we already created that but I just want to let  you know that when you copy this and you put it in  Convert Kit the way I showed you how to do it it's  going to go ahead and do that for you automatically  in other words, the video is already created by  them that's why I already told you that if you  are going to be doing anything make sure that  the provider or the product creator does have  an affiliate support page more than likely they  already have a video and many other resources and  assets that you can use here remember right now  we already grabbed the affiliate link that you  have now what are we going to do is we going to go  ahead and go to settings just like we did before  and it's nothing different actually all we're  doing is we are uh you click on here redirect and  then you put in your affiliate link and then you  click save now I'm going to show you everything  here in just a little bit and you're going to be  amazed of how quickly we did it and we created a  funnel with everything is connected and you'll be  amazed of how many things we've already done that  you probably you're not really aware of at this  point so let's go ahead and move on after you put  in your affiliate link right here like I mentioned  to you, Convert Kit is going to ask you to create an  account which is a login account now you probably  think oh there's some kind of trick it's really  not it's really everything that I'm showing you  is really free you are getting unlimited landing  pages and forms unlimited traffic customizable  domain email broadcast and you can manage up  to 1,000 subscribers 1,000 subscribers for free  and then you can have tags and you can also have  sell digital product and a free build and launch  course you can launch your own course free so this  is not a joke this is a real thing the reason I am  doing this is because nobody when I first got  started nobody was actually helping me at all  I'm not trying to sell you a course for a thousand  two thousand dollars this is free it's up to you  if you want to use it or not so this is free all I  ask you is to subscribe drop a like just push that  notification button so you can get more of this  and if you haven't done that this is the best  opportunity for you to do that because I'm going  to be making a lot more how to make money online  videos or how to make money period and you don't  want to miss that okay right now let's go-ahead  put an overview now we're talking about digistore24 tutorial for beginners automated funnel flow  now I have done almost everything and then  I'm you're going to be surprised of what we  have done we already created this right here  we created this and we've done that through  Interest step number five how to increase your  digistore24 affiliate marketing commissions  with emails, you don't have to write and a lot  of affiliates that I have coached throughout  the years they were really having a hard time  with that, they're having a hard time of how to  create email lists because it's very important  the two things are very important for you is  how to write emails and at the same time is  to have a really good email auto responder so  in here you get in both since Convert kit already  asked us to create an account now they give us an  access of course all this is free is to create  a sequence now remember that Convert kit already  created an account for us of course it is free  now you can create your own email sequence and  I'm going to show you how to do it all you have to do  is go under a under the automation and then there  is a tab for you to click on and then you can put  in your sequence, it's not that hard now what are  we going to do we're going to have to put in some  kind of a name uh let's go ahead and just put in  this one right here let's take this here and then  we can create a sequence when we're talking about  sequence we are talking about an email sequence  where are we going to get the emails from we're  going to get them from right here remember this is  the resource page this is the most important  page for any affiliate marketer to actually  take advantage of and then what are we going to do  is we're going to go to the point where there is uh  creative emails so what are we going to do is go  to the first one and then what are we going to  do is copy and paste that's all we're going to  do because they're already written them for you  and then this is email 1 email 2 and so forth  you just copy that and then you create it you copy  it and then you paste it right here when you click  here you can put that you want to send it the  first day which is pretty good and then you can  put click here and then you can add another email  and then you can click here say send this on the  second day and then you can put the email that you  have gotten from the resource page on the product  page all you have to do is remember to put your  affiliate link so you can get credit for that then  you can click as many as you want I have actually  done them myself but I'm showing you how to do it  yourself just want to let you know that emails  are so important because it will automatically  follow up with your traffic to remind them about  your digistore24 affiliate product and that will  tremendously increase your commissions for long or  short period of time so if you like the affiliate  product that I chose on digistore24 affiliate  network you can get it here's what I'm doing  for you for free pre-build affiliate automated  funnel completely for free emails they are already  inside the convert kit and a pin number four free  Convert kit account with a thousand subscribers  five free Canvas pin template and six since I'm  doing all this for free all I ask for you to do  is like this video subscribe to my channel  and turn on the notifications so what I'm  going to do I’m going to leave in the description area  under a name I’m going to go ahead and call it the  my affiliate digistore24 funnel so when you  click on it you will arrive to this page  right here so all you have to do is just click  on use this automation when you click on this  use this automation you'll be able to get it for  free so if you want to learn everything about  affiliate marketing click this up here if you  want to learn everything about Click bank affiliate  marketing and how to start very quickly click  right here and as usual I'll see you at the top.