In this video revealing how to make Money with
YouTube ads and now complete Beginners learning 100 to 700 a day with No
experience more at that after the Intro Hey guys how's it going mike fail here
welcome to this video before we actually remind you that several spots have
opened up for this week's free workshop where it's the fastest and easiest way
to make money online we literally have a62 year old woman go from zero to
160grand profit in 90 days sign up for it now with this new method so here's the
craziest thing you don't have to show your face on camera you don't have to be
an expert and you don't even have to have your own product because with this
new method on how to make money with YouTube ads I mean we literally have
people like we've recorded these podcasts right here 30 and 40 and 50minute
podcasts where like for example Dina makes money with YouTube ads as a47 year
old and went from zero to 30grand a month in five to eight weeksilio who's an
immigrant made a hundred grand in two months with YouTube ads as well as for
example Greg who's 58 year sold went from zero to 30 grand a month with YouTube
ads in five day weeks so you got to ask yourself if these people are willing
and able to go ahead and do that what's stopping you what's stopping you from
getting to a hundred dollars away and in this video what I want to does break
down exactly what it is that they dose step number one is finding a high-quality
product that's it step number-one before you actually go ahead and begin where
can you go ahead and find high quality product so what a lot of these people
actually end up doing before we actually get into the YouTube ad space is they
literally need to go-ahead and find how can you find product that you do not
have to create that you don't have to touch you don’t have to ship that you
don't have to do the customer service that you don't have to do any of that
because you got to think about like if you want to run YouTube ads that's like
a skill set as itself right would you rather just get really good at that skill
set or would you want to worry about all these other things would you want to
worry about when people refund would you want to worry about when people do customer
service do you want to worry when people do like for example shipping and
handling right the reason why for example I ended up leaving uh for example
this business right here when went from zero to five grand in 30 days so 1.6
million that first year was because I was doing all the shipping was doing all
the handling I was you know the customer service the returns and just like like
I was working like 16hours a day right but these people what they found out is
they're like okay well don't have the time to work 16 hours away I only have 30
minutes a day so how can I leverage other people's existing products sell their
products and get 50 to 80 of the profits rights that's why I like a lot of them
for example use click bank and the coolest thing about click bank is it's free
to go-ahead and sign up and you can see some of these products are literally
diet and weight loss and dietary supplements that will literally give you a
hundred and nine dollars per commission or a hundred and fifty one dollars in
commission or even a hundred and eighty two dollars in commission for a
supplement right for literally a supplement now you got to ask yourself like
think about this like then you just got to break down your income goals like
how much money would you need to make so that you don't have to worry about you
your job ever again or whatnot like for me I didn't care about making millions
of dollars didn’t even care about like for example making hundreds of thousands
of dollars like some of the people in our community right all I cared about was
if I can find a way to make five grand a month then I could travel around the
world could live in Asia I could save a bunch of money and I could invest five
grand month was all I really cared about if you really do the math that's only like
sale a day for like for example this product right here and the craziest thing
is you could see how much people are making money with this like in the past 30
days what this actually means is406 people have made at least one sale many of
which are actually for example the people in our community right so you could
see what people are already making it happen for them what's stopping me Togo
ahead and do it and the craziest thing is not a lot of people are using this
method for example with YouTube ads other than the people that are for example
in our community rights the second step that you want to does you want to find
ads that are already proven to work so it's very simple like you could see like
I found two ads right here uh this one got 74 million views and this one got 10
million views and you can see that this is getting about like 27 000 views per
hour and right now I’m filming this in like the beginning of October so this
has only been around for 30 days and look at this 10 million views and it's not
even like a real channel it's just like ads so you don’t even have to show your
face on camera if you don't want to for these YouTube ads and that's exactly
how these people are making like a bunch of money right like for example uh 30
grand a month which is insane and how I found this is very simple when you go
ahead and for example watch YouTube videos right especially if it’s in the
weight loss space literally just type in like a bunch of like fat loss work out
for women and I kid you not just spend a lot of your like spend the next 24
hours just watching the ads that play on for example these videos right because
for example this is a weight loss product this is a weight loss product where
essentially people most likely women because that's what their avatars are when
you see their email swipes and whatnot are women wanting to lose weight like
they're targeting women in their30s and 40s and want to lose weight so what you
should does literally go ahead and watch a bunch of those videos but instead of
watching the videos look at the ads that play on them right and how I found
those ads is essentially once you do that you literally go ahead and click on this
right click on that and you look at this thing known as stats for nerds and
this thing right here ad6dmyou literally put that at the end of the equal sign
notice hothouse da d in the beginning and dam is literally the exact same thing
as this video id so that’s how I find a lot of ads when issue an ad that I like
I literally go-ahead click the stats for nerds and find out what the video id
is and I literally go ahead and type that in into here so look at this a six find
then all that like literally just just type it in and now you have the alright
because it's like unlisted you can’t just copy it at the moment you have that
what I end up doing once alike have a bunch of like ads like I did for that and
you can see this one with this 76 million views so you know that this is working
at the moment I actually end up having that what you can do is then write it
out um and you're probably going to well mike I don't want to like be the person
on camera don't worry you don't have tube the person on camera the way that I’m
going to show you but what you need to do is you need to write it out because
you know exactly what they say how they saved and why they said it muse that's
exactly what I did I noticed that I for example broke it down to what they were
talking about and you could see that like here's like an ad for one of the
things that they were talking about and as you can see I was literally writing
out what this person was saying but just kind of like taking out words and just
like making it my own does that make sense um and you could see if you're
trying to make money online stop posting on social media like with this person
says if you're trying to lose weight stop going on the treadmill right um and
if you really think about it that way this is exactly how people are really
succeeding it’s because you got to understand what advertising is it's you just
got to find out what's already working and model it.And tweak it to your own
don't copy it right don't copy it right just model it because if they literally
got 75 million views or this one literally gets 27 000viewsan hour right based
off of like this health and wellness product this is like glasses by the way
right then you know something is working by whatever script they’re using
that's why the script is the most powerful part and when you have script by
just seeing what they’ve already said in their script then you can kind of like
interchange it and play you could ask yourself why this works found out the
reason why his first thing like in this ad right here it's like if you want to
lose weight stop working outfit’s a complete pattern interrupt it’s like the
opposite of what you would like think about it's like if you want to lose body
fat start eating cheeseburgers right like if you really think about or if you
want to lose body fat stop eating salads it's just like a completely different
thing and when you start understanding the psychology of the ads you could
start putting that into your own thing so my pattern erupt is like okay what is
the goal that they want and what’s something that's completely opposite if
you're trying to make money online stop posting on social media because there's
a common belief that hoof you want to make money online you have to post on
social media but here’s me saying no you don't have to do that and they're like
what and and this is something you got to go-ahead and do and the moment you
have adscript the third step that you want to do is just make it better right read
books like cash advertising or breakthrough advertising find ways to better
speak to the dream customer one thing that you could actually do if you go to
any one of these uh products if you literally go and pull up like their
affiliate tab the coolest thing that they have in all these affiliate things is
they literally have you know for example if I scroll down to here email swipes
right they literally have scripts that you know kind of already resonate with
them so what you could actually does take some of the words that they’ve used
on these emails that are already proven to convert because these people have
spent millions of dollars in testing to make sure that these are the things
right like secret ingredient science weight loss different weightless becomes
almost effortless like look at this that you can really lose weight eating chocolate
cake like what the heck right like all these things you could actually get from
like these affiliate dashboards and then what you could do is you could just mix
and match the words from the script that you’ve created the next step that you go-ahead
and do like what a lot of the people in our community that make 30grand a month
within five day weeks does they literally upload that script then to a website
like lobo which is artificial technology which essentially what it is is you
literally take the person’s voice that doesn't even exist and they essentially
read your script so that’s essentially what this guy's doing right here like if
I play this video if you wear glasses in context you might see this that voice
that British voices not a real voice it's an air voice that you could literally
get for example from lobo right and the next step you’re wondering is like well
how can I go-ahead and for example edit a video like this I don't know any
video editing skills you can literally go to in videodisk ion and they
literally go ahead and have all these videos for you that all you got to do is
upload the script and the voice from love and you can just start running this
as an ad and you can see that look at this if I literally just hover on all
this you can see that they literally play a video and you see the words pop up
right and then they have a transition as you can see and then more of the words
come up right and that's literally all these people are doing for their ads and
this is something that literally you can make money to make money with YouTube
ads and if you really want to know how you could go to skillshop.withgoogle.comscroll
down here to Google ads if you’re like well I don't know how to actually run Google
ads and you could actually get certified for free like hours and hours of
education forgo ogle ad certification that you go-ahead and use and another way
you can make money with YouTube ads if you don’t want to do this method is you could
literally just go and get clients outwork the moment you understand this and
look some of these people are charging a hundred and fifty dollars an hour or
two hundred dollars an hour Torun YouTube ads for other people and this is
something you go ahead and do so these are just all the ways that you can make
money YouTube ads and I think YouTube ads is one of the best opportunities
right now I mean we make a lot of money from YouTube ads ourselves and even
normal ordinary people who don’t have personal brands 47 year old Dina uh like olio
from uh for example immigrant from Afghanistan and Greg at 58 years old we're
able to go from zero to 30 grand a month in five to eight weeks so just imagine
if you just go-ahead and implement what I just showed you five day weeks from
now you’re already making a hundred dollars a day thousand dollars a day or
more if you need help with that that makes you sign up for this week's free
workshop because it’s the fastest and easiest way to make money with this
method sign up for the link below as well check out these podcasts right here
right here hopefully subs love you guys see you guys you.

.jpg)
0 Comments