today
you're going to learn the easiest and fastest way possible to make 20K month
using a tick tock Cash Cow accounts the first thing that you have to does look
for motivational quotes on Google and the reason why we're going tube using
motivational quotes is because they’re the easiest to get started with okay so
I'm going to search for motivational quotes for Success all right right off the
bat I can see that aShopify blog offers me 200 plus motivational quotes so it
was that easy so I scroll down here on a Blog and the first thing that they
gave me is 200motivational quotes that I can use to be able to perform this
method now you don’t have to use Shoplift you can use Google you can use any
other quote website that you know and as you can see it’s that easy to find them
on Google all you have to do is just type in motivational quotes or whatever you’re
looking for and Google will show you thousands that you can use another place
that you can use to find those quotes is interest you can just type in on Google
interest motivational quotes and as you can see that's what I did right here and
interest just came up with 670motivational quotes that I can use and if you
click on the Interest link then you’re going to be able to see all of these
motivational quotes that you can just use at your free will okay Reese that’s
great and all but how am I going to use these motivational quotes to make any
kind of money well the first step that you have to take obviously is subscribe
to this channel if you're not subscribed yet because I literally post free
videos every single week here on this channel doing just that teaching you how
you can make money online in several different ways and if you're not
subscribed to the channel yet you’re going to miss the future videos what are
you doing go ahead and subscribe right now and let's continue you're going tube
using these quotes to create small little videos wait don't panic because I’m going
to show you step by step how you can do everything remember do what I do click
where I click and by the end of this video you're going to be ready to start
making money so you're going to use these quotes to create small little videos
that you're going to post on your Tick Tock and those sick talks are going to
make you money and by the end of this video I'm also going to show you another
video that you can use to also post the same videos that you can create here to
make money on YouTube alright so I’m just going to choose one of these quotes
right here from Steve Jobs I'm gonnacopy this one and I'm going to save it in ago
ogle doc if you don't know how to access the Google doc I'll leave a linking
the description description and also in the pinned comment of this video if you
don't know what a pin comment is it’s the top comment of the video okays the
text file will have all the resources you need to perform this method so I'm
going to go todocs.google.com I'm going to create a new file and I'm going to
save the links I don't lose it okay now I can close this tab now for the next
step of this video we're going to need a small video right because how are you
going to post videos If we don't have the video and getting these videos are
pretty easy and I’ve made it even easier for you so I’ve gone ahead and created
a folder in my Google Drive account that you can just access I'll give you the
link in its file and you can download all of these videos right here you can
choose which one you want to use or you could use all of them and all you have
to do is just download it and continue to the next step and if you don't want
to use these videos I'm going to show you how you can find more online right
now there's website called pexels.com on this website what it does it offers you
videos and images that have no copyright that you can use commercially alright so
you’re going to go to pixels.com the website is going to be on a text file and
you're going to search for some kind of video that has to do with what you
‘reposting it doesn't have to be motivational videos if you're posting about
Fitness it has to be Fitness but in my case right now it's going to be about
motivation so let's look for luxury let's search something related to luxury
right as you can see it pops up a lot of videos and images that we can just
download I clicked here on videos because I want a small video and let’s filter
it by vertical only because we’re going to post on Tick Tock it's going tube a
short form content and people are going to be watching on their phones sowed
need a vertical video so you need to choose vertical all right now we’re going
to see vertical videos that we can download and use as much as we want so I’m
going to go ahead and choose this guy right here laying down and all you have
to do to download the video is just click on the video and choose free download
oh by the way everything on this video is free to do you don't have to pay a
dime alright so just click free download all right now the video is downloaded
to our computer we can close that if you want to use one of the videos from the
Google drive folder which I recommend because they're really good all I have to
do is come into the folder click on the right and download right here okay so
now I have my two videos downloaded to my desktop so now we have the quotes we
have the video else what are we missing we need the music right okay so for the
music we have two options they're both for freehand you can choose which one
you want to use so both of them are going to require that you go into YouTube
and one of the channels that you're going to visit is this no copyright sounds
and this channel has been on YouTube for many many years I've used this channel
lots of times in the past and they have great great music it's so good that
they have33 million subscribers and if you go to their Channel and you click on
videos and you sort out by most popular you’re going to see that some of them their
videos have 471 million views 296 265254 million views they have lots of views
because the music here on this channel is really good and you also have the
option of using Netflix if you're a Creator if you have any kind of YouTube
channel social media accounts then you probably know this account because this
guy makes motivational music for years now and the music that he creates is so
good that I'm listening to one right now if you guys don't know I'm addicted to
motivational stuff and you can just take his music and you can use it as you can
see all of his songs are no copyright they’re copyright free they're free to
use I've been using these songs from this guy from for many years now on
YouTube and I've never had an issue so basically choose one of these two or you
could choose both of them come to their Channel and you'll need to choose a song
that you like so you can put them on your videos so let's say you like this
first song right here from no copyright sounds all you have to do is open the
video Once you open the video this is the screen that you're going to see go
into the description of their video click on more and they're going to have
website for you free download and stream all you have to do is go to their
website copy the name of the song that you just saw just copy this part right
here now go back to their website sometimes you're going to be redirected to a
page where you can just click on download the the song that you came for but if
you come to their official page right there home page you're not going to be
able to see the song that you came for right away so what you have to do is go
here on the left menu click on music library and once you hit the music library
all you have to do is paste here the name of the song that you found and make
sure that when the song pops up it’s the same one that you looked on YouTube so
as you can see the name of the song is on and on and the artist is Daniel Levi
so I'm going to look for the Daniel Levi which is the last one over here on
their website I'm going to click on it now I'm going to download the track to
my computer all you have to does Click download track and you should decide to
use the no copyright sound music you have to credit them in the description of
your videos okay so how do you credit them all you have to do is copy this text
right here on the screen just copy it save it somewhere safe in my case it's the
Google Doc I'm GonnaSave it here go back to the website and download the music
okay just click download and it's going to be downloaded to your computer it's
that easy then you can just use it if you decide to go with the next route
their website is a Littlemore confusing to download the music so what I do
usually is I just click on the video open the video and then I copy the link of
the video and I go to this website right here I choose YouTube video downloader
on Google and then I got the first website ssyoutube.com you don’t have to
choose it I'm just going to leave it in a resource file for you so you can just
go there and click on it.And I paste the video here on this search bar and is
going to give me the option to download the music but in this case I forgot we
want It In Mp3 we’re not going to use the video so go back togoogle.com what I
typed in is download YouTube to MP3 and we're going to see the YouTube to MP3
downloader what thesis going to do is it's going to download the video and
convert it into a song fours so it's going to remove the video aspect of it and
it's going to become anMP3 song that we can use to create our video so what I'm
going to do here is I’ve pasted the video in a search bar click Start and I'm
going to choose the highest quality because I want a good quality music on the
video I'm just going to click convert all right now it’s converted now I can
click download just click download on the song and it is successfully
downloaded to our computer we can close this page right here everything that
I'm teaching here It each in my Pro University course in my course I teach you
how you can create profitable YouTube business I teach you how you can create a
cash cow YouTube channel that generates money for you without you having even
to make videos or even you could create a personal YouTube channel like mine
here I teach all the secrets and Insider details details this amount that
you're seeing on the screen right now is just one YouTube channel that
generates me passive income every single month now what you're seeing on the screen
right now is my personal YouTube channel how many subscribers I've got in the
last 28days I was able to achieve more than 60000 subscribers in 28 days this
is an insane amount of growth and I teach every single thing step by step inside
the course I also teach how you can setup an affiliate marketing business that
you can set up once and it generates cash for you while you sleep on autopilot
I teach you how you can build profitable e-commerce business and also how to
grow your social media and how to become an influencer using Tick Tock YouTube
Instagram now how much money do you think you need to be financially free what
would you do within extra automated 10 to 15 000 every single month would you
retire your family travel the world pay those student loans currently this
course is being launched one module every single week and because of that where
the price of a night out meal of 49 bucks you can start building your automated
online business today but if you really want to join then hurry because soon
I'm going to be raising the price of the course and for the people that I've
joined now while the course is still launching I’m going to keep the price of
49 bucks month so if you're interested in building in online business don’t
hesitate to join now and I'll see you inside and we can proceed to the next
step of this video which is we need Togo to canvas and I'm going to leave the
link for canvas in the text file as wells go to canvas and when you hit on
canva what you want to do is click on videos right here where my cursor is you want
to click on this option by the way there’s a little trick for you to be able to
use canvas and be able to have access to all the pro features when you use the
link in a text file it's going to redirect you to a page where you can get 30
days off canvas for free and I’m going to let you in in a little secret right
now when you sign up for the free trial of canvas all you have to do is cancel canvas
before the 30th day and then if you want to continue using it all you have to
do is just create a new email and register once more okay and you’re going to
have another 30 days don’t tell anyone I said that so once you ‘reregistered
with canvas and you have all the pro options go to mobile video okay and by
default the video is going to be five seconds long and that's no problem at all
that's what you want you can even make it shorter if you want to so what I’m
going to do is I'm going to create my video you could just use one of the
templates here on on the left and they look pretty great look check out this
one this one is awesome right you could use one of those but I've had better
results viral results using the videos that I'm going to show you how you cause
right now so what you have to do is just click uploads and right now you want
to upload the video that you downloaded one of the videos that you downloaded
okay so once the video is uploaded what you want to do is you want to click on
the video here on the left just click on the video and it's going to be
uploaded to your timeline I'mgonna pause it what you want to do now is you want
to remove the music of the background alright so to remove the music all you
have to do is click here and drive this all the way down to zero the volume is
on the top right corner click on that icon right here and then you just got to
turn it down to zero okay now you fixed the video on the image now you want to
fit it in so it fits the whole frame okay so now it's fitting the whole frame
let's play it to see how it looks alright it looks pretty cool now you want to
upload the MP3 song that you downloaded click on upload files and open the music
that you downloaded it’s going to be uploaded to the website once it’s uploaded
all you have to do is just click on it and it's going to be uploaded to the
video so as you can see right now we have a 9 second video because the video is
actually nine seconds but I'm going to reduce it to five so all you have to do
to reduce the video is just to drag it like this with the mouse until it says
here five seconds okay as you can see the music is also five seconds okay so
it's looking good now all you have to do is add the motivational quote that we
got at the beginning of this video remember the one that we got from Shoplift
or it could be interest in your case doesn't matter just go to Google doc and
get your quote now I'm going to go back to canvas I'm gonad some text here on the
left click on text and I'm going to choose one of these writings to add to my
video okays I've gone ahead and clicked add subheading and I added a text here as
you can see it's really small so I made it a little bit bigger I'm going to
move it here a little bit all right make it somewhat bigger change the color so
it fits okay in the background all right Alike this black and I'm going to add shadow
to the background so it's more readable go to effects all you have to do is
click on the text if you want to change the color just click this a right here
and you're going to see several colors that you can use and if you want to add
an effect kind of like a shadow on the background of the text all you have to
do is go to effects and you need to click on Shadow alright now you can
regulate the shadow as much as you want you can turn it down put it up see
offset let's make it like this like this so it pops a little bit Direction like
that it actually looks really good with the blur all right so it's looking much
better and the reason why I got this big text is because it's going to keep the
person reading and watching the video at the same time and this is going to be
really good for the watch time of your video thus making the video go viral
alright so now you could make some adjustments to this video if you wanted to
but if you don't want to all you have to do is we're finished all you have to
do is download so to download go in the top right corner and click on share and
when you click on share you can download the video click on download MP4 video
download by the way some of these videos have been provided by one of our Discord
members his name is unison and he’s using this method and if you guys don’t
know the videos that come here to the channel I announced them to my email list
and also to my Discord Members First and I also record a video about it but it
takes seven days to be edited so if you want to have prior access to the
methods then just join the Discord or the mailing list okay so now we’ve
downloaded our video all we have to does go to ticktock.com and if you don’t
yet have an account and if you want to do this method I'd recommend that you
create a new account just to post these kind of videos so since we're going to
create a new account just go toticktalk.com and you want to click on login now
it's going to give you the option for you to sign up at the bottom here just
click on sign up you want to use the phone or email and then you’re going to
specify your birthday or either your phone number or you can just click here
and specify your email give them a password and they're going to send you code
on your email that you can confirm here and create your account all that is
that easy it's done okay so now I have my phone here on my hand and as you can
see I've sent the video to my phone because we're going to use tick tock topmost
a video right and I'm going to guide you through the posting process just to
show you how you can post the right way because many people do this part wrong
so I want to guide you through the step by step just to show you how you can
post the videos so as you can see we have the video right here on my phone what
we're going to do is I’m going to go to my Tick Tock accountant what you want
to do here on the main page of your Tick Tock account is just click the plus
because we want to post a new video so click that now it's going to ask you to
choose the video and that’s what I've just done I've chosen the video so it
upload loaded it to ticktack and you don't have to add a back ground music
because the video already has a background music okay so here is where most
people go wrong you don’t have to add any more information to your Tick Tock
all you have to do is Click next and on this page what you want to do is allow
high quality uploads right here you just allow that option so it uploads in
high quality and you want to choose a cover for your video Okay click here on
select cover just choose the best part of the video that you think is going to
stand out in my case it’s just here showing the money or either showing the car
right yeah this looks pretty neat just going to move it right here yep looks
good like this so I’m going to click on Save now all you need to do is just
click on post I'm not going to post a video because this is my personal Tick
Tock account this is all you have to do to the video don't add hashtags the
only thing that you’re going to be adding to these videos is affiliate Link in
the description and when you post the video you're going toping a comment with
the affiliate link also so when people go to your video and go to the comments
they're going to see your affiliate link that you're going tube using to make
sales from day one let me give you a special side note here if you try to post
multiple videos on the same day as soon as you open your account you are going
to get Shadow banned what is a shadow ban shadow band is Tick Tock is going to
think that you’re trying to spam the platform by posting videos back to back
and you don’t want that to happen to you if that happens it could potentially
ruin your Tick Tock account forever so what you’re going to do is you're going
to stick to this schedule right here you're goalpost one video a day for one
week then two videos a day for one week then three videos a day for as long as
you have the account okay Reese that's all good and all but what affiliate
links are you talking about so where you're going to get affiliate links to
make sales are these websites that I'm going to give you right now you have the
option of going to Click Bank digistore24 topmob.iowhich is an app that I've
covered hereon the channel before also CPA grip or you can get my Pro University
course to sell that as well so all of these links to these websites are going
to be in the text file in the pin comment you can just go there and choose
which one of those you want to use to get offers in the end of this video I'm
going to point you to two videos that I show you how to use those websites and
apps to get offers to make money so if you don’t know how to register for them
you don’t know how to use them don't worry by the end of this video I'm going
to show you how you can do that also and to get an affiliate link for my course
all you have to do is go to affiliatebreast.comforward slash video Affiliates this
website right here that is also going tube in the pin comment all you have to does
scroll down on the page and right here you need to enter your email and click
let me in once you click let me in you’re going to be registered as my
affiliate and you're going to receive your affiliate link by email and also the
link to access your affiliate dashboard it's that easy there's no complication
no country requirement nothing all you have to do is just literally leave your
email here and click let me in okay so once you have your affiliate link let me
give you some other pointers on how you can make money using Tick Tock using
the affiliate links in the description and also in the pin comment you're going
to be able to make sales from day one but once you hit10 000 followers in Tick
Tock they also give you the ability to go into the Creator Marketplace and what
this Creator Marketplace does it links you to potential sponsors people that
want toot advertise using your videos and they’re going to pay you by each video
that they advertise on so once you hit10 000 followers you're going to be
making money from your affiliate links the Creator Marketplace and you're also
going to be eligible for the tick tock Creator fund so what the Creator fund is
Tick Tock has committed to 231million pounds this is British pounds over the
next three years to the Creator fund so they're going to distribute this to all
of the creators that match the criteria which is having more than 10000
followers and being able to get ascertain amount of views so when you hit10 000
followers you can also be potentially making money from The Tick Tock Creator
fund so let's recapculatehere really quick because I know this can get a little
bit confusing and I want to show you all the ways that you’re going to be using
to make money today so first you're going to be making money from affiliate
sales second you’re going to be making money from the Creator fund third you're
going to be making money from the Creator Marketplace which are sponsors that are
going to pay you to post videos and this also reminds me that we bull has a very
good offer just for you signing up and making a deposit of any amount it could
be one cent they're giving out 12fractional shares valued up to thirty thousand
six hundred dollars which is crazy amount of money just for signing up for a
free app and making qualifying deposit to activate your account it's crazy guys
go take advantage of that now the best part about this video is that these videos
that you just created in 2023 YouTube is going to be paying you to upload these
videos YouTube in 2023 are going to be paying creators to post short form
content we're finally going to get paid for those short form videos if you guys
know anything about YouTube is that they pay high amount of money and I also
have video on how you can create a cash cow YouTube channel to do just that use
the same videos you created here to upload to YouTube and make a lot of money if
you want to see that video which can help you make an extra 20K a month with
proof just click the thumbnail on the screen right now and you're going to be
redirected to that video I'll see you on the other video Work Hard Play Harder.

.jpg)
0 Comments