Hi look this one single YouTube automation channel that they have got over 244million views in the past year alone and it didn't even show my face and I didn’t record anything with the camera and the lifetime of this YouTube channel is over500 million views and sometimes we get over seven million views in a single day so inside of this step by step tutorial want to show you how to copy these particular YouTube shorts to grow fast get views fast and then how to actually make money off of those YouTube shorts because as you can see from 500 million views we only made a thousand dollars from YouTube shorts fun or like the YouTube ad revenue so I want to show you what are the alternative monetization options so that you can actually make tens of thousands of dollars on YouTube by copy pasting these YouTube shorts now if you want to see exactly how I build my YouTube automation channels how grow them and how I set up automation systems so that they bring me consistent traffic on autopilot and make me passive income then click the first link in the description box down below and I will walk you through the entire process step by step click by click anyways I want to show you one channel as an example right over here that is using this particular strategy that we will be talking about inside of this tutorial and the channels called go’s highlights so basically if you open up their channel you'll be able to see that the creator of this channel does not show their face in any of these videos and they are not recording these highlights themselves so they’re just leveraging something that already has an audience something that is already being watched by millions and they are third in those types of videos into YouTube shorts and making a lot of money by doing that because if you open up their social blade which is a magic tool that I use to see someone’s analytics on YouTube you can see that they’ve gotten over 300 million views in the past 30 days alone and according to social blade they would be making at least 76 thousand dollars a month just from odd revenue but even if they're not making that much money from the shorts fund I’m going to show you how they’re actually potentially making a lot more every single month using alternative monetization options so literally just imagine having 19 million views every single day that's 19 million people sitting down and watching your YouTube shorts in a single day that's a lot of eyeballs and I’m going to show you how to monetize that so first of all what is the strategy and what type of YouTube shorts you actually want to copy so I’m not just going to tell you to you know find basketball games and you know take highlights from that of course you Cando that that works people get a lot of views by doing that but here's how you can get unlimited ideas and actually start channels in different niches and with different video topics so what you can do is you can just go over to YouTube just go to youtube.com and then you want to leverage the search bar so you just want to think of some niche or think of some topic that might potentially be massive like for example like cats so I can search for cute cats or for example if you're into fitness you can search for fitness or fishing or gaming or let's say for example you search for fortnight I know that’s like a massive really really popular game and what I would do is would filter my search by view count because I want to be I want to see the most popular videos related to fortnights for example we can open up this full event video they got 194 million views this is a long form video and you can basically take a highlight from that video and turn it into YouTube short now you might be thinking like Dave like that’s literally stealing someone’s content like they're going to be mad they’re going to copyright strike me and in99 of the cases you are wrong about that because for example if you even take highlights from my videos I will be thankful because you're growing my brandy doing that you're expanding my brandy’s limited to how many views I can get with long-form content but when it comes to YouTube shorts you can get hundreds of millions of views like you cannot get that many views with long-form contenting most of the cases so you're basically expanding someone's brand and on the back end you are making money using the strategy which I will share with you later on in this video so a lot of these people will be thankful if you just credit them of course in the description box of those YouTube shorts they will not copyright strike you they will be thankful like hey thank you now more people know about me and I’m sure you probably heard about Andrew fate for example that's literally the most searched man on the planet and the way he’s growing is by letting people take highlights and clips from his talks and podcasts and they're reposting that on their own channels like he doesn't own those channels people are jester-uploading his videos they're getting lot of views they're growing their channels and making money and he’s thankful because they're growing his brand so how do you take a highlight from some of these videos so let's say for example I want to take a highlight from this video over here so I will copyist link address and then basically you just want to search for YouTube to mp4that will give you all these different tools that allow you if you download YouTube videos to your computer so I’m going to open up this one as an example I’m going to paste my YouTube link here so the link that I just copied from YouTube click on start now that's going to convert into mp4 and once it converts into mp4 file you can just download it it’s going to be downloaded to your computer and I’m going to show you how to take a highlight from that and turn it into a YouTube short so I’m going to convert that and download that in second and once you have downloaded that video from YouTube you simply want to go over to canva.com which is an absolutely free tool that will allow you to turn long-form videos into YouTube shorts and the way you can do that is by going to custom size right over here and then you want to select 1080 by 1920. now once you do that that's going to open up a template for YouTube short so I’m just going to drag and drop this video that they downloaded from YouTube itself that's that was pretty loud so now what I’m going to do is I’m going to make sure that this fits the scene properly so maybe I can just expand the video like this and I will have it fit the scene properly now I’m just gonnaedit the video and I’m going to cut less than 60 seconds I might watch this video and see like what's the best part of it like what's the most interesting part cut out the intro cut out the outro and you know just cut it out to like 30 to60 seconds the most interesting 30 to 60seconds or even less than that so here it is now this video would be eight seconds long I’m going to click on done and we can also add some text from the left hand side so maybe I can type inlet's say for example fortnight trailer even though that might not be relevant right now so don't copy this exact strategy I’m just showing you this as an example I’m going to add some background and I can also add some animation as well so there's a lot of different tools that are available at your disposal withcanva.com so I’m going to use this one because it looks pretty cool and I’m going to drag and drop this here so here it is this would be the first short that can use I can just click on share click on download click on download thismp4 video and it's going to be onto my computer ready to be uploaded to YouTube now obviously I will need to give credits to the owner of this video in this case that's going to be the fortnight YouTube channel so I will give them credits in the description box so that they won't copyright strike me and won’t have any issues with me promoting their brand even more and as you can see just by faking highlights from something that already has an audience can allow you to get hundreds of millions of views as you can see tens of millions of views every single day in this particular example which if you were monetized with ads could potentially make you up to a million dollars per month now but obviously because we all know that hundreds of millions of views on YouTube as YouTube shorts will probably not make you that much money from ad revenue or the YouTube shorts fund you can monetize these videos in different ways you can monetize them with brand deals affiliate marketing print on demand and much much more if you want to see exactly how to set up those different alternative monetization options and once again click the first link in the description box down below and I will show you how impersonally monetize my YouTube channels’ going to walk you through the entire process of for example how you can monetize your videos with print to demand I’m also going to be giving you down for you designs that you can use and keep 100 of the profits I’m also going to show you how to monetize your YouTube channel fast and how to get monetized YouTube channel in literally less than 24 hours so that you can earn money from ad revenue or also how if you actually do affiliate marketing how to find offers that actually get results get sales and make you money so everything is explained step by step in details inHi look this one single YouTube automation channel that they have got over 244million views in the past year alone and it didn't even show my face and I didn’t record anything with the camera and the lifetime of this YouTube channel is over500 million views and sometimes we get over seven million views in a single day so inside of this step by step tutorial want to show you how to copy these particular YouTube shorts to grow fast get views fast and then how to actually make money off of those YouTube shorts because as you can see from 500 million views we only made a thousand dollars from YouTube shorts fun or like the YouTube ad revenue so I want to show you what are the alternative monetization options so that you can actually make tens of thousands of dollars on YouTube by copy pasting these YouTube shorts now if you want to see exactly how I build my YouTube automation channels how grow them and how I set up automation systems so that they bring me consistent traffic on autopilot and make me passive income then click the first link in the description box down below and I will walk you through the entire process step by step click by click anyways I want to show you one channel as an example right over here that is using this particular strategy that we will be talking about inside of this tutorial and the channels called go’s highlights so basically if you open up their channel you'll be able to see that the creator of this channel does not show their face in any of these videos and they are not recording these highlights themselves so they’re just leveraging something that already has an audience something that is already being watched by millions and they are third in those types of videos into YouTube shorts and making a lot of money by doing that because if you open up their social blade which is a magic tool that I use to see someone’s analytics on YouTube you can see that they’ve gotten over 300 million views in the past 30 days alone and according to social blade they would be making at least 76 thousand dollars a month just from odd revenue but even if they're not making that much money from the shorts fund I’m going to show you how they’re actually potentially making a lot more every single month using alternative monetization options so literally just imagine having 19 million views every single day that's 19 million people sitting down and watching your YouTube shorts in a single day that's a lot of eyeballs and I’m going to show you how to monetize that so first of all what is the strategy and what type of YouTube shorts you actually want to copy so I’m not just going to tell you to you know find basketball games and you know take highlights from that of course you Cando that that works people get a lot of views by doing that but here's how you can get unlimited ideas and actually start channels in different niches and with different video topics so what you can do is you can just go over to YouTube just go to youtube.com and then you want to leverage the search bar so you just want to think of some niche or think of some topic that might potentially be massive like for example like cats so I can search for cute cats or for example if you're into fitness you can search for fitness or fishing or gaming or let's say for example you search for fortnight I know that’s like a massive really really popular game and what I would do is would filter my search by view count because I want to be I want to see the most popular videos related to fortnights for example we can open up this full event video they got 194 million views this is a long form video and you can basically take a highlight from that video and turn it into YouTube short now you might be thinking like Dave like that’s literally stealing someone’s content like they're going to be mad they’re going to copyright strike me and in99 of the cases you are wrong about that because for example if you even take highlights from my videos I will be thankful because you're growing my brandy doing that you're expanding my brandy’s limited to how many views I can get with long-form content but when it comes to YouTube shorts you can get hundreds of millions of views like you cannot get that many views with long-form contenting most of the cases so you're basically expanding someone's brand and on the back end you are making money using the strategy which I will share with you later on in this video so a lot of these people will be thankful if you just credit them of course in the description box of those YouTube shorts they will not copyright strike you they will be thankful like hey thank you now more people know about me and I’m sure you probably heard about Andrew fate for example that's literally the most searched man on the planet and the way he’s growing is by letting people take highlights and clips from his talks and podcasts and they're reposting that on their own channels like he doesn't own those channels people are jester-uploading his videos they're getting lot of views they're growing their channels and making money and he’s thankful because they're growing his brand so how do you take a highlight from some of these videos so let's say for example I want to take a highlight from this video over here so I will copyist link address and then basically you just want to search for YouTube to mp4that will give you all these different tools that allow you if you download YouTube videos to your computer so I’m going to open up this one as an example I’m going to paste my YouTube link here so the link that I just copied from YouTube click on start now that's going to convert into mp4 and once it converts into mp4 file you can just download it it’s going to be downloaded to your computer and I’m going to show you how to take a highlight from that and turn it into a YouTube short so I’m going to convert that and download that in second and once you have downloaded that video from YouTube you simply want to go over to canva.com which is an absolutely free tool that will allow you to turn long-form videos into YouTube shorts and the way you can do that is by going to custom size right over here and then you want to select 1080 by 1920. now once you do that that's going to open up a template for YouTube short so I’m just going to drag and drop this video that they downloaded from YouTube itself that's that was pretty loud so now what I’m going to do is I’m going to make sure that this fits the scene properly so maybe I can just expand the video like this and I will have it fit the scene properly now I’m just gonnaedit the video and I’m going to cut less than 60 seconds I might watch this video and see like what's the best part of it like what's the most interesting part cut out the intro cut out the outro and you know just cut it out to like 30 to60 seconds the most interesting 30 to 60seconds or even less than that so here it is now this video would be eight seconds long I’m going to click on done and we can also add some text from the left hand side so maybe I can type inlet's say for example fortnight trailer even though that might not be relevant right now so don't copy this exact strategy I’m just showing you this as an example I’m going to add some background and I can also add some animation as well so there's a lot of different tools that are available at your disposal withcanva.com so I’m going to use this one because it looks pretty cool and I’m going to drag and drop this here so here it is this would be the first short that can use I can just click on share click on download click on download thismp4 video and it's going to be onto my computer ready to be uploaded to YouTube now obviously I will need to give credits to the owner of this video in this case that's going to be the fortnight YouTube channel so I will give them credits in the description box so that they won't copyright strike me and won’t have any issues with me promoting their brand even more and as you can see just by faking highlights from something that already has an audience can allow you to get hundreds of millions of views as you can see tens of millions of views every single day in this particular example which if you were monetized with ads could potentially make you up to a million dollars per month now but obviously because we all know that hundreds of millions of views on YouTube as YouTube shorts will probably not make you that much money from ad revenue or the YouTube shorts fund you can monetize these videos in different ways you can monetize them with brand deals affiliate marketing print on demand and much much more if you want to see exactly how to set up those different alternative monetization options and once again click the first link in the description box down below and I will show you how impersonally monetize my YouTube channels’ going to walk you through the entire process of for example how you can monetize your videos with print to demand I’m also going to be giving you down for you designs that you can use and keep 100 of the profits I’m also going to show you how to monetize your YouTube channel fast and how to get monetized YouTube channel in literally less than 24 hours so that you can earn money from ad revenue or also how if you actually do affiliate marketing how to find offers that actually get results get sales and make you money so everything is explained step by step in details in the first link in the description box down below I really hope you got some value out of this video and if you did drop a like and I will see you next time
the first
link in the description box down below I really hope you got some value out of
this video and if you did drop a like and I will see you next time

.png)
0 Comments