In today's video you're going to learn how you
can make 120 per hour just by watching YouTube videos yes you heard that right
you can get Pages for watching YouTube videos no it's not awoke and I'm going
to show you how it works step by step the average amount of money this money
making method provides is around 12 to 15 every 10 minutes and let’s say you
end up making the small amount which is 12 and you do it for a while hour which
is 6 times 12 is 220dollars and if you're lucky and you generate a little bit
more traffic then you’re going to be able to make up to150 per hour and by the
end of this video I'm going to show you several different ways that you can use
to generate a lot of traffic so all the videos that you watch and I'm going to
show you my personal method which is also combining this method with a
different one to make even more money this is completely free you don't have to
spend anything you don't have to do any selling you don't need any experience
it works in every single country and you can literally get paid several
different ways you can use PayPal pay in your bank transfer Bank deposits
whatever method works for you you can use to do this now with that out of the
way let's get to it alright so the first thing you want to do is you want to go
to a website called you might not know this website but it's going tube a shock
to you youtube.com alright so you’re going to go to youtube.com and you’re going
to search for UFO on camera caught on camera or you can search for anything
caught on camera this is something that many people like to watch and it
generates a lot of views so what you’re going to do is you're going to search
for something called on camera Alike UFOs I'm into that so I just pouf on
camera you want to click filters and you want to search by view count when you
do this you're going to be searching these videos for the ones that are most
viewed on YouTube the one that the ones that I have the most demand for them
the ones that people like the most okay so if they watch it it has the most
demand so let's go to view count and let’s search through that I've already
done that so the top videos here are strange lightning strikes you could you
could also use this video if you wanted to it doesn't have to be just caught on
camera strange lightning strikes apparently has a lot of demand for it has 19
million views you could watch this one on my last video you I also posted a
video on how you can make Rain Sound videos those all also get a lot of use you
could also use that one but thesis just an example let's go with the UFO videos
so I'm going to search for one that catches my eye personally so this one is
one from the Pentagon they released this this video it's actually areal video
and let's say I wanted to use this video here just for the sake of the video as
an example alright so let’s click on it okay so after you open the video what
you want to do is copy the link to this video and save it somewhere safe so I'm
just going to copy it I’m going to open a text file new documental right so I'm
going to paste it here alright so now we need a thumbnail for your video okay
so the video that people are going to be watching in this case is this UFO
video that I'm showing you right now so I'm going to look for thumbnail for
this video because we need good thumbnail for people to click on okay so what
I'm going to do is I’m going to go with this one because it has a lot to do
with the video that I’m posting right now so I'm going to download this image
all you have to does right click save image as and I’m going to download it
after you’ve downloaded an image to use as a thumbnail you’re going to go PNG
play button no background as you can see I already have it searched and you're
going to download any of these images I would download this one or one that
looks like YouTube kind of like this one with a gray background you guys are
going to see why in a second but just download any of these and you want to go
now just right click like I showed save image as and you want to download it as
a PNG image okay because PNG images have no background usually right so after you’ve
done that you want to go to canva.comjust write canva.com you want to go to
this website and what you want to do here is you want to search for Pinterestpins
and then you're going to be showing this part right here oh by the way if you
don't have a canvas account all you have to do is just create your camera
account all you need is your email username and a password it's pretty easy to
create a canvas account I also have link in the description of this video for
you guys that want to register okays yeah just search for Interest pins and
then you want to click create a blank Interest pin you want to click this one
because we need the resolution of this image right here so what you want to do
do right now is you want to you need to upload the image that you downloaded
from the internet you’re going to click on the left hand side uploads upload
files and you're going to select the image that you downloaded we’re going to be
using this to attract clicks okay after you've uploaded it drag and drop it
into the image what you want to do now is you want to make it bigger okay after
you've made it bigger what you want to do is you want to add some text to the
image you're going to click on the left hand side text and you want to add a
heading you want to just click add a heading and it's going to appear on the
image you can you can drag it around if you want to place it somewhere else I'm
going to just place it down here because it's the the best part of this image
and I'm going to write UFO card on camera now what I’m going to do is I'm going
to change this text to make it more appealing to make people see it better make
it more you know flashy let's do a light red on it looks more dramatic okay so
this is our picture this is our thumbnail you’re going to download this image
what you have to do to download the image you have to go on the right hand side
on the top of the page and you want to click share and you want to click download
after this you just click download and it’s going to download to your computer
while it's downloaded make sure to click the Subscribe button right now if you’re
not subscribed to the channel literally post free videos every single week on
different ways that you can use to make money online that's literally all I do
here in this channel if you're not subscribed yet go ahead and subscribe right
now because if you're not subscribed I could post a video tomorrow and you're
not going to be able to see those videos and that would be a shame because that
could change the game for you forever now that you've subscribed to the channel
welcome to the family and let’s continue with the video okay so when you
download the image all you have to do now is before you post a pin on interest
we're going to be using interest to generate some traffic to this image so you
can get the clicks you have to get paid and one of the ways that you're going
to be using in this video to get paid is you're going to get a website called unit
dot IO which is this website right here and all you have to do to sign up to
this website is you need to click sign up for free before that I want to show
you some stuff they have some payout rates what this means is every 1000 clicks
that you get on your image you're going to get six dollars depending on your
country you’re on of course so you can just check your country on the list
right here you just have to scroll down until you find your country and they're
going to be paying ascertain amount of money each 1 000 views for each of these
countries I'm notional go through all of the countries because you know there's
worldwide deal all countries and there's just a huge amount of countries I
would go on also all day long so you can just take a look at how much they're
paying in your specific Country and this is exactly what it means okay so these
are the payout rates they have also payment proof these guys here are making bank
you can check out how much they ‘remaking they have literally 576 pages of
payouts to different people okay so these are the payment groups or the website
most of people are using PayPal or payer to get paid now to register to this
website all you have to do is follow what I do click where I click and you’ll
be successful at making money at this I'm going to do it with you so there’s no
confusion click sign up for free just click it all they're going to ask Q is your
username an email and a password as you can see right here there is not much tout
you don't need any more information when you want to get paid they're going to
ask you for your payment information and you can just tell them what whatever
way you want to get paid if you want to get paid by pioneer PayPal or bank
transfer or bank deposit whatever the method you want to get paid is you can
just add it to their website okay but for now let's just create an account
together okay so I've just created a brand new account that's all I did I just
clicked sign up and that's it they sign me up so now I'm going to log in okay
so as you guys can see I click login this is my first time in this account when
you first log in in a brand-new account this is what you're going to see you're
not going to see anything more than this this is all you're going to see when
you sign up to the websites remember we copied the link for the video all you
have to do now is you go back to that link copy it again and you’re going to
click on new shorts and Link what you want to do now is paste your link here on
this box right here you want to write what the video is about so UFO all right
that one already exists UFO caught on camera okay so this one is good the
reason why you want toad something in this box right here is because you need
the link to be recognizable and they're going to shorten their link for you and
if you have something related to what the video is about you might get more
clicks okays copy the shortened link this is how you’re going to be earning
some money so what you want to do is go back and paste it somewhere I'm just
going to leave it here for now and you want to go top interest if you don't
have a Interest account all you have to do is register for it you need an email
username and password it's pretty easy Interest is nothing new it's just
another social media all you have to do is create an account after you've done
that when you go to your home page you're going to be presented with this page
right here you just create a new PIN create pin now in this place here you want
to post the thumbnail that you created so this is the thumbnail we created
remember concave okay all right so we created this thumbnail right here oh one
thing I forgot to do to this image let's go back forgot to add the play button
so we'regonna upload the play button right now upload files all right uploaded
the play button what you want to do is people need to recognize that this is a video
that they can watch this so you want to drag and drop the play button in the
video you want to center it out canvas helps you out with that if you drag your
mouse like this it's going to show you where the middle of the image is okay so
you want to place it right in the middle of the image okay so people know that
they can click and watch it now let’s save it again okay so now I'm going to
upload the new image now the first thing you need to do right now is just add
your link here your shortened link fromuii.io let's go back to the website and
get the link here it is copy that go back to Interest place it here okay this
is the link for your video when people click it you're going to earn money okay
now here you have to add what your video is about so for this place here what
we're going to do is we're going Togo back to that video and we're tonnage the
title of the video and we're going to get some information of what the video is
actually about because we need to add a small description here in interest so
I'm going to go back to YouTube I'm going to get this topic right here I'm
going to go back top interest paste it here and we're going to copy at least
this part of the description of the video all right rights now that's done full
video on YouTube okay so this is not any kind of illegal thing that you're
doing because you’re going to be generating views for their videos so you're
not doing anything wrong to get even more money using this method without
having to use someone else’s video what you can do is you can go to this video
that I've posted how to make money with YouTube shorts without making videos 2022
this video here is going to show you how you can make money reposting other
people's videos and I even give you the option to repost my videos if you're
worried about copyright and what you can do is create a new YouTube account use
this video here I show you how you can do it in this video just watch that
video you're going to create a new YouTube account you’re going to post your
own video and you’re going to do this method to generate traffic to your own
YouTube channel alright so that's going to grow your YouTube channel get money
from YouTube to AdSense and still get money from this method here and what you
can do to earn even more money is you can go to this video right here after
that zero to one thousand a day with affiliate marketing no money down this is
a video you that I show you how you can get offers to promote on the
description of your videos so when let's let me explain when someone goes to Interest
they click and watch your own video you're going to be growing your own YouTube
channel you’re going to get paid from UI dot IO and YouTube AdSense at the same
time because you’re going to be growing your YouTube account and you're also
going to be using affiliate marketing to generate sales in the description of
your video and after watching this video if you still don't know what you can affiliate
yourself to I literally have an affiliate program and you can go to this website
right herewww.phillipsbreeze.com forward slash video Affiliates this is going
to take you to this website right here and if you repost my videos and you get
10Kviews I'm going to pay you money all the way up to 200 you can just leave your
email here and I'll send you an affiliate link to my Course pro University and you
get a commission every single time you make a sale so you have infinite options
let’s go back and encapsulate what you have to do in this video you want to get
YouTube and get some video caught on camera in this example I useful called on
camera you want to search by the most viewed videos you want to get the link
shorten them in ui.io you want to get a UFO image or whatever image related to
the video that you ‘reusing in Google you want to download that you want to
download a PNG play button that has no background you’re going to go to
canva.com and you’re going to create a Interest pin with a blank slate and
you're going to add your image add some text and add the play button then
you're going to download the image you're going to go to Pinter stand you're
going to create a new PIN with your image with the link of your video and a
description for the video what that's going to do is what people click here
link to watch your video you’re going to earn from uii.io and now adding to
that you can go to either Click Bank and get some kind of affiliate offer to
promote to make even more money or you can use this video how to make money
with YouTube shorts without making videos to literally learn how you can
generate traffic to your own YouTube
channel grow your own YouTube channel get paid by AdSense get paid by UI dot IO
and still make money promoting affiliate offers in the description of your
video and you cause any of these affiliate offers that I’ve just shown you so
by doing that you can literally make a lot more than 120150 per hour you can
make a lot more money than you would make just by watching the videos so if you
want to see the affiliate marketing video or my video on how to make money with
YouTube shorts just click these links right here and you'll be redirected to
the other videos I'll see you there work hard play harder.

.jpg)
0 Comments