I’ve made over one thousand dollars
withdigistore24 affiliate marketing and in this tutorial not only do I want to
show you how I did it but I also want to show you how you can do this as well
affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to start an online businesses in
most of the cases you can do it with no uproot investment without having your
own website and even without having your own product all you need is an
affiliate link and the right traffic source and once you have those two in
place you can earn passive income like this like this and like this and in this
step-by-step tutorial I will show you the secret traffic source that no one is
talking about and it's not YouTube you will not have to film any videos in fact
all it requires is just one click of a button more on that later if you find
this video helpful and if you like content like this then drop a like down
below leave a thumbs up and if you don’t like it and if you don't find it
helpfulthenit doesn't matter I still love you any ways the very first thing
which you will need to complete is you will need to sign up toddstore24.com by
clicking on the start now button right here it's free to signup you will then
choose a username for your account so something unique for yourself then they
will give you your affiliate code right here you will need to enter your email
address in this box and make sure it's the right valid email address that
you're actually using because they will be sending you some verification codes
to that email address you will then repeat that email address just copy and
paste it then you will create a password repeat the password you will select
your time zone you will enter your gender enter your first and last name and
for the company you can leave this blank so no you don't need Torun an actual
company in order to make money as adigistore24.com affiliate so you can leave
this box blank but you will need to enter your physical address in this boxes
select your country and all of these countries are accepted so if you can
define your country on this list then it's going to work for you as well and
think they are pretty much worldwide available you will then enter their phone
number in this box and for the Skype name and telegram id this is optional and
you don't have to enter this unless you want to then you will need to read
their terms and service and privacy policy and once you've read that and if you
agree with that you can just tick this first box you don't need to take the
second box because they will actually sign up you to their email newsletter and
you don't really need that promo material so I’d never click the second box
just to be honest with you then you will just need to click register for free
now and that's it that’s all you have to do you will now receive the
verification email into your email inbox just click on that email and you are
ready to go you've set up your account and yeah of course if you actually want
to get paid you need to go through your account and then go to payout account
right here and that will take you over to this page where you can select your
currency so maybe you just want to receive the us dollars you can just select
that currency and then you will select the payment method right here if you
want to get paid with people just enter PayPal email address in this box and
you're ready to go they will pay you directly to your PayPal email address or
to whatever payment option you have selected now before we jump into the
traffic sources you will need to select the actual offers which you want to
promote as an affiliate fromdigistore24.comand for this you will need to head
over to the marketplace right here and here on the left hand side you will have
all of these different categories from which you can choose you have everything
from animals and pets all the way down to fitness and health photography
services and social media so there's literally every single category which you
can think of and every single niche is out there on the dairy store 24
marketplace now one of the best niches you can focus on right now is personal
development and why that well personal development like productivity type of
niche is currently blowing up on the internet a lot of people are interested in
this and it’s getting a lot of search volume now of course you can select any
other category you prefer but I’m just showing you what’s trending right now
and as you can see for example this first offer right here in the productivity
or self-improvement self-development space or self-enhancement however you want
to call it it's going to pay you 80commission so if you get a sale on this you
will get 62.25per person that clicks onto your link and purchases this offer
this product or this service this one is going to pay you 75or 28per person that
you refer this one is going to pay you five bucks and I also recommend you
focus only on offers that are higher than twenty dollars if it’s less than
twenty bucks then in my personal opinion it's not really worth promoting
because it takes the same amount of effort to promote a hundred dollars offer
and a five dollars offers you better focus on the hundred dollars offer because
it's going to make you more money and trust me people who buy high ticket
offers are less likely to ask for a refund than the people that are buying like
five or ten dollars’ worth offers and a refund rate is also something to be
considered because you really don't want to deal with products that are bad for
those customers you only want to focus on products and services that are actually
helping other people because a they will not ask for are fund and b it's
tactical so always take look at their cancellation rate like this one has 7.5
percent cancellation rate which is really not good if it’s over five percent it
definitely means there’s something wrong with the offer or this first offer
right here actually has a ten point sec ten points actually has a
10.6cancellation rate like over 10 percent refund rate so I would definitely
runaway from this even though it's paying a lot it's definitely not worth it
because as you can see people are not really satisfied that's why they're
asking fora refund but this offer right here has two point eight percent
cancellation rate which is lower than five percent so that’s really good or
this offer right here has17.6 cancellation rate so what we do with this we run
away from this so what would do personally is I would first of all select the
niche on the left hand side once again you can do whatever category you prefer
it really doesn’t matter as long as you have the right traffic source but then
I will also take look at all of these metrics thatdigistore24 is providing you
with and this is all useful data and it's going to show you whether you should
promote the offer or not like you can see the conversion rate right here you
can see the commission rate right here and once again you can see the
cancellation rate and those are all super important metrics to look at so as
you can seethes person has a really really high conversion rate rate like this is53conversion
rate on their offer so this would be a really good offer to promote just if
they didn't have over 10cancellation rates so it probably means that they have
something misleading on their website so let's say for example I’m going to go
with this offer right here which gives me fifty percent commission rate and my
earnings are forty four dollars and sixteen cents and they have less than five
percent a refund rate all you have to do or all I have to do to grab my
affiliate link and then start making money is click on the promote now button
right here and that's going to give you your special affiliate link all you
have to do is click on the link and copy that link so you can start sharing
that with other people so whenever someone clicks on this link if they sign up
tithe offer or if they buy that product or they or that service you will get
commission which is in this case going to be 44.16per person that I refer now
the traffic source that I personally use to make thousands of dollars with
affiliate marketing is coming from my faceless YouTube channels now in this
tutorial we will not be talking about YouTube I want to show you a different
traffic source but if you want to see that traffic source and how you can set
up your faceless YouTube channels then I made a couple of tutorials on this
YouTube channel so you can watch that on my previous videos or I will leave a
link to those videos in the description down below uh so you can watch them for
free on this YouTube channel and if you want to you can set up your own YouTube
channels from which you can drive traffic to different affiliate offers and not
only make money with affiliate marketing but also from YouTube itself there’s
lots of different ways you can monetize those YouTube channels so once again
that's going to be some of the links in the description box down below but for
the traffic source that I want to share with you in this video you will need to
head over to Facebook and there will be two different ways to do this and there
will be two options for you the first option is an absolutely free option and
it requires no investment atoll and the second option requires small investment
but that's really optional and it's for those that want to set this up with
literally just one click of a button so that second option will require only
one click of a button but the first option is to pretty much just join
different Facebook groups in that niche so Facebook groups about that
particular category which you found ondigistore24.com in this case that can be
personal development so you can go tithe search bar type in personal
development and join all of these different groups and then you can start
building relationships and friendships inside of those groups so now just go
there and spam your affiliate links because obviously no one is going to pay
attention to that if you're just likened guys sign up to this offer right here
like why would anyone pay attention to that but if you provide value in those
groups and you're being a good member of those Facebook groups people will
start trusting you and they will start actually paying attention to what you’re
posting in those groups and a lot of them might end up clicking your link and
signing up to those offers and each person that signs up through your affiliate
link will make you money but now for the second option which is a lot easier
and it literally requires only one click of a button all you have to does
create a post on your Facebook account and I know what you're thinking right
now like Dave I have no followers on the Facebook no one is going to see that
or they I have no friends on Facebook no one is going to see that ore don't
want to share that on my Facebook account where well if you don’t want to share
it on your personal Facebook account just create a second account which you
will be using for traffic and then create a post where you’re promoting that
particular offer fromdigistore24.comso all you have to do is write something
nice and create a call to action and leave your affiliate link and also maybe
find a nice image online a nice photo and share that onto your timeline and
don’t worry you don't need any followers you don't need to have any friends on
your Facebook account because there’s something that we will be doing with this
which as I said at the beginning of this tutorial is a secret traffic source
that pretty much no one is talking about to this point so for example let's say
my offer the offer that I would promotes like a 21 day millionaire boot camp
would grab my link I would go back to my Facebook account but first of all
would just read more about this offer maybe I would go to the sales page will
see exactly what I’m promoting just to get an idea what this offer is about so
I will know what to tell those people in a Facebook post I will start typing
will create the call to action and then will leave my affiliate link over there
and once you have the affiliate link posted and you have a nice text about that
offer like that's always going to be different because it really depends on which
offer you're promoting but you can pretty much find all of the needed
information on the official sales page of the offer and you can just pretty
much copy and paste their call to actions because that's proven to be working
and once you've created that post you will need to grab a link through that
Facebook post so for example let's say this is what I want to share with other
people so first of all grab a link to that Facebook post where you’re actually
promoting an affiliate link so you have the affiliate link in that Facebook
post now you just need to grab the link of that Facebook post where you once
again have your affiliate link in it grab the Facebook post link and go to this
kind of secret website that will help you get traffic to that Facebook post
which you just created so instead of sending traffic and sending people
directly to an affiliate link which is proven not to be really effective we
will be sending people to that Facebook post first because that's going to
increase the chances of you getting affiliate sales and the reason said you
don't need any followers on Facebook and you don't need any friend son Facebook
in order to make this works because this is an actual sum pineland sum stands
for social media marketing and on here you can actually find lots of different
services regarding social media including Facebook share so if we go to
Facebook shares you're going to be able to see that we can like find different
YouTube shares and Facebook posts and photo shares for really really cheap because
these sum panels are suppliers for big companies so not a lot of people know
about this and I really hope you appreciate that and if you do just drop like
to this video leave a thumbs up down below but anyways as you can see it will
start either immediately or in up to six hours they will start sharing our
Facebook post so maybe I can leave link to my Facebook post right here so this
is how the link is going to look like and I just want more and more people
tossed all I have to do is type in the quantity in this box let's say for
example I want this to be shared by 1000 people I can get it shared by 1
000real human beings that might have lots and lots of friends in their Facebook
accounts so just imagine how many people will potentially seamy Facebook posts
just from this alone like if we get 1 000 people to share our Facebook posts
that’s a lot of eyeballs just make sure that your offer is like mainstream
enough because you can't actually target specific niche of people you have no
idea what all of these guys are interested in and this is something that didn't
use for my affiliate sales but think it's a great way to get some traffic so
you're not buying traffic you’re actually just getting all these people you're
paying these people to share your Facebook post on their Facebook timeline and
then you have potential to be seen by all of their friends so that's actually
tens of thousands of people that might potentially see your offer and if your
post is good enough you have a good enough call to action and the offer is high
converting and it's good enough then you stand a good chance of getting some
sale but in this case even if I get just one sale from 1 000 Facebook shares
that’s going to be 43 dollars for me when if I spend like 13 dollars to get 1
000shares that's 30profit for one click of a button all have to do is click
submit and that's it will get all those people to start sharing and if this
becomes profitable for you just create a snowball effect and reinvest your
profits into more traffic like if I got a sale and I’ve earned 43 dollars what
I would do is I would then raise the next order to like3 000 and maybe now I
would get like more sales and now I can use all of that money to reinvest into
more and more and more and just create a snowball effect and kind of build a
nice side hustle from this once again this is not something that I’ve
personally used forgetting traffic what I did is I used faceless YouTube
channels so I’ve built different YouTube channels and I created YouTube videos
that promote those affiliate offers because that's an actual sustainable online
business that lasts and if you want to learn more about that you can check out
some of the links
https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/3254956287715943530

.png)
0 Comments