earn 10000$ 

so as you can see I’ve made over eighteen thousand dollars with this one single YouTube video over nine thousand eight hundred dollars with this one single YouTube video then we also have this one where I made almost thirteen thousand dollars in ad revenue and this one where I made over 15 000just from ad revenue alone and you also have to consider the fact that these videos are not only making money from YouTube ads I’m also making money with affiliate marketing cap marketing we have a brand deals and sometimes we even do print on demand with these faceless YouTube videos so I’ve never revealed my face in any of those videos and I never made any of them myself I didn't film anything and I didn't even edit anything myself and so inside of this video want to talk about how I consistently make over ten thousand dollars per YouTube video without showing in my face now those of you that are already enrolled in my step-by-step program I’ve just updated every single lesson so everything was updated yesterday we have new lessons like understanding the algorithm and the algorithm glitch to get over three million organic views then the entire step-by-step process on how to actually create those videos and how I actually create those videos that make me over ten thousand dollars not only from ad revenue but with different revenue sources as well now we also have lesson on what you should avoid or otherwise you might get sued for thousands of dollars so you really want to be careful we also have a new lesson where I will show you how to save thousands of dollars by showing you my negotiation tactics that allow me to get those videos done for literally less than three dollars so I get a video basically buy the video for less than three dollars and most of those video scan end up making me tens of thousands of dollars obviously not every single one of the videos that I buy for three dollars makes over ten thousand dollars profit it doesn't work like that but still those that do make everything worth it it's basically like 33 dollars into over 10 000. but that obviously didn’t happen overnight I didn't just wake up one morning and decided like okay I’m going to buy videos for three dollars and make tens of thousands of dollars when I publish them to YouTube there’s obviously some work that needs to be done in between in order to set up this business properly and that’s exactly what you're talking about in that step-by-step program now if you’re wondering how am I actually making over10 000per YouTube video without ever creating anything myself well I’m basically using the online business model called faceless YouTube automation and a lot of people actually mistaking this with just taking someone else's videos Andre-uploading them onto your YouTube channel and that doesn't work anymore don’t even think that that actually works ever but what I’m actually doing is I’m creating original content and I’m uploading it to different YouTube channels so in most of the cases we are using free online resources to create those videos so I’m not just stealing someone’s content I’m actually creating my own content by using online resources like stock footage stock photos whiteboard animations and we make presentations tutorials and much more and most of those videos actually consist of four different things first of all we have the research the profitable niche and like the base of the video then we also have the scripts someone writes the script for the video we have the voiceover so someone reading the script into the microphone and we have visuals that are showing on the screen like the actual video which can in most of the cases be just stock footage which you can find online for completely free so the process is pretty simple and once you have everything right and in place and you can also also create like automation systems that basically work for you it can all go one complete autopilot and it's a great passive income stream because videos that they've published two years ago or four years ago or just one year ago are still making me money to this day and no other social media platform is gonnaallow you to do that like sure you can publish something on instagram today but it’s only going to be relevant in the next couple of days maybe like maybe it'sgonna relevant gonna be relevant in the next seven days but instagram will definitely not promote your instagrampost from like two years ago or something like that well if you are on videos that were published 5 or 10 years ago can still pop up on your recommended tab and can still get a lot of views and you can take a look at this channel as an example it's called a version and according to social blade they're making approximately 14 up to 14 000per month for mod revenue alone but from my personal experience a channel like this a channel in this business technology space has a way higher cap so I’m guessing they're making a lot more than just fourteen thousand dollars a month for mod revenue and if I use myvidiq tool to see which videos are trending for them so which videos are getting the most views on this channel which videos are making them the most amount of money you're going to be able to see that it's all about the videos that were posted in the past like eight months ago a year ago one year ago those are the videos that are getting them the most views and those are the videos that are making them the most money so thesis a great passive income machine videos that they published over a year ago are to this day making them thousands of dollars and if you open up any of their videos you're going to be able to see that no one is showing their face in these videos this is all just from stock footage and stock photos which they’ve found online or on the official websites of these brands so this channel or right here is making a lot of money with their YouTube videos and as you saw no one is showing their face so all this is is someone reading a script into the microphone so the script the voiceover and just the visuals that are showing upon the screen nothing more than that or we also have this smaller channel as an example just to show you that you don't need a lot of views and subscribers to make some decent amount of money with your faceless YouTube channel I mean these guys are getting hundreds of views per video so not even a thousand views per video but they're making some significant amount of money why because this channel is in the drop shipping niche and the drop shipping niche actually has a super high cap and cap is cost per mile or cost per 1000 views so while in some other niche like funny cats or just the entertainment niche you might be getting like one dollars per1000 views these guys are getting like30 40 or even 50per 1000 views just from other revenue alone and they also might be promoting some drop shipping products or services or platforms or software like shopifyshopify has a really nice affiliate program that will allow them to make hundreds of dollars per person that they refer and they are being watched by lots of business owners that need shoplift so just with this small channel that they started recently they are probably making thousands of dollars per month and if you open up any of their videos you are going to be able to see that no one is actually showing their face on the camera if I open this up you'regonna be able to see that they don’t even have the voiceover so they’re actually just using facts to speech and will show you exactly how you can do the same so this is actually not a real human being talking into the camera thesis actually just an air bot that they ‘reusing I mean this is something that we have discussed in some of the previous videos on this channel I have a full tutorial on how to actually use that auto get your videos done if you want to watch that video I will leave a link toot in the description box down below but basically you can just go over tosynthesia.com and as you can see you can just paste your script in one single box click generate video and they will generate professional videos for you which you can then upload to your YouTube channel I mean it can get anything more simple than that yes you would need to do some editing but it's a lot cheaper than paying an actual voiceover artist but you just got to be careful with these air bots because in most of the cases you will never get approved for monetization if you only have air video so you need some original content first there's a lot of different ways you can get around this and myself have lots of different channels that are still monetized and are still in the YouTube partner program but are just based on these air videos so it’s proven to be working and we talk about all of these in great step-by-step details in my fully updated program so once again if you're already enrolled in the program you can go log in and you can watch the brand new updated lectures where I will walk you through the entire process step by step click by click how to actually get those videos done how to create those videos how to get views how to get subscribers and then finally how to actually make money with those faceless YouTube channels and in case you are not enrolled in that program will leave a link to it in the description down below but just keep in mind that I do close this on a regular basis so if it's not available for for enrollment then don't get mad because see a lot of people get mad when I close the borders or for the program but have to do that for many different reasons one of them being because can’t just help thousands of people so you have to limit the number of people that can join and I also don't want to share my personal strategies and secrets with everyone and I don't want this business model to get over saturated and it’s already getting there's a lot of people getting into the YouTube automation space and the more you wait the harder it's going to be for you so the sooner you start with your YouTube automation business the better it'sgonna be for you and the easier it'sgonna be to grow because yes this is getting more and more exaggerated so the more you wait the more you're missing out now do you need this step-by-step program in order to succeed with YouTube automation absolutely not you can definitely do it on your own just keeping mind that it's going to take you like 10times more time for me personally it took me two years before I actually start being profitable with my faceless YouTube channels and for some people that can take more than two years or they might never even figure it out so they make no money at all and with this step-by-step program I will actually walk you through the entire process so you don't have to wander around trying to figure it out on your own so it’s actually going to save you a lot of time and it's going to save you thousands of dollars that you would waste on those costly mistakes so if you want to savetimesave money and start making money right away then you can check out the program which will be link.

https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/3254956287715943530